• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Diablo I got in to the vault during my recovery from COVID. Lol, I knew about the rainbow one but this is a total surprise.

    Diablo I got in to the vault during my recovery from COVID. Lol, I knew about the rainbow one but this is a total surprise.


    I got in to the vault during my recovery from COVID. Lol, I knew about the rainbow one but this is a total surprise.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Remaster ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    So is it kinda official that there won't be any remaster of D2 since the Summer of Gaming's schedule doesn't include any presentation from Blizzard anymore?

    submitted by /u/Xpolg
    [link] [comments]

    First Season, What to Do Until S21?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    My WoW buddies convinced me to buy D3 at launch and I've bounced on and off for YEARS. Bought the Necro expansion, did a season around the midpoint, bounced off. Watching some Minecraft Dungeons streams made me want to play D3 again and I started back up the other day and am around 120 paragon with two max level season characters (dumb, I know).

    With two days left in the season I'm wondering what I should do between now and the start of the next season? Is there a point in grinding more paragon and mats to roll legendaries and sets? Try new heroes? Grind for gear on the guys I've got? This is a first for me.

    I'm really enjoying my time with this game and want to keep playing, keep grinding, but not sure what to do while I wait for the end of the season and start of the next.

    submitted by /u/jkelley1512
    [link] [comments]

    Banning of accounts going on, still might have a shot for making top 100 EU HC Season Barb

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Since I cleared a 123 with my Barb on Season HC I have kept my eye on the rankings in hope of getting into the top 100 this season.

    When I cleared my 123 I was ranked 87, but that was two weeks ago...

    Anyway, this morning (10 hours ago) I checked again, and was 99:th. But this evening (just now) I am at 97:th... still some hope of getting into that top 100! I doubt I will improve my clearing, only got like 1280 or so paragon and in 100 tries have not been near to complete a 124.

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/rankings/season/20/rift-hardcore-barbarian

    MagnusN is my account if curious of ranking and gear. :)

    https://imgur.com/TFmWqIJ

    submitted by /u/DiabloGuilds
    [link] [comments]

    D2 - Lightning Sorc Damage Question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Does a Paladin's Concentration aura affect Lightning? I am currently running an Insight a2 merc, but I have the runes for Pride. Would the Concentration aura increase my damage?

    submitted by /u/kevorski
    [link] [comments]

    This track is like "Tristram theme v2.0"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 question Next Gen. console support? or should I switch to PC?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I currently play on PS4 but I do have the Xbox ver. as well, I was wondering would D3 be supported on the next Gen? I have problems playing long periods with KB/Mouse due to wrist pain, so would it be worth it to just switch to PC? to insure future updates.

    submitted by /u/DarkStoneDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Path of Exile made me realize why Diablo was this good

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Approximately a year ago, I played a few dozens of hours on PoE and, while I found it interesting at the beginning, it bored me quickly, so that I won't play it ever again.

    There are tons of good idea and the character evolution system is wonderful, but the brainless bashing of waves of mobs made me realize how much more refined Diablo games secretly were.

    I detail my opinion on this page. Unfortunately it's written in french, but google translation should do just fine : https://www.senscritique.com/jeuvideo/Path_of_Exile/critique/206339415

    tldr : each monster in the Diablo series are made so that you have to adapt your behaviour. That facts considerably varies the situations and maintains the interest of the player. On the contrary, on PoE, I just ended up being like braindead and the rare time that I encountered actual difficulty just obliged me to play normally.

    The skill tree was awesome, though.

    submitted by /u/Sayhnes
    [link] [comments]

    Follower question d3

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Whats a good necklace to put on the templar? Im guessing flavor of time doesn't work

    submitted by /u/kevekev302
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 end date

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Will the season end at 12:00a or 11:59p on the 21st? I still have a lot I'd like to accomplish this season and I'm curious how much time I have left. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/TheSharkJuggler
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III: Glaring Issue on Switch (Language packs)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    The Switch version is very good, but do NOT download the optional language packs as they can NEVER be removed. I do not know if the cart has this issue but the digital version has this glaring oversight, please respond if you can fix my 55gig bloated install which should only be about 15g

    submitted by /u/Draegore
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard won't attend IGN Summer of Gaming

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    I checked today IGN Summer of Gaming Schedule and couldn't find any date where Blizzard could attend.

    IGN in may confirmed that Blizzard will attend their event: https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-event-schedule-how-to-watch-lineup

    As Blizzard wasn't in any day of the event, there was few slots for "Exclusive Game/Gameplay Reveal". The last one will take place on June 24th, but if you look at updated schedule we have already titles for that day. And suprise, suprise Blizzard isn't on that list. https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-live-stream-schedule-games-list

    So my question is, if event is ending on June 25th, was IGN fucked with fans, or because of US situation Blizzard stepped back and IGN didn't tell us about it?

    On the other hand we have still the Summer Game Fest event from E3 guy and on June 22nd and 23rd there will be some announcements but still, Blizzard isn't on official schedule.

    https://www.summergamefest.com/#link--schedule-section

    So I'm worried if we get any information from Blizzard on these events (maybe in August on Gamescom...).

    Also this is not about quaterly update for Diablo 4 which will be presented out of any gaming event. Hoped for any information about Diablo Immortal and maybe Diablo 2 Ressurected (if rumor is true).

    submitted by /u/siomer
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a discount for d3 soon?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Will there be a discount for d3 soon?

    submitted by /u/Romkaq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment