• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Diablo What armor is this? I’m very curious

    Diablo What armor is this? I’m very curious


    What armor is this? I’m very curious

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    WD mundunugu + monk

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for some advice for my 2v2 comp. My monk friend is currently running innas with uliana 2 peice and captain crimsons set. As he is running ulianas we have tried pain enhancer over stricken and had pretty good success. Our best run is currently a 113 but we think we can pull a 115 or so.

    I have some questions on regards to my dps though as that seems to be the sticking point. Whilst some wds on the leader board are running crimsons set, others are running the 6 set plus convention of elements. (I'm currently running endless walk set, emptiness, cpt crimson. And cubes harvester, jeram and rorg) in this case, what are the kanai cube preferences? Or which choice do you think is of greater benefit.

    Secondly, is pain enhancer worth while in 2v2 as the guardian does take some time, and if so how do I approach the RG? Should I let the sb Manitou charge rather than spam with no stricken gem?

    We like running cyclone as it seems to stack well for us so, running exploding palm for the rune seems off limits. Is there any further tweaks for a 2 man team you can suggest for more dps?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/bellablacksplayroom to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Any unusual fun builds

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Semi casual though put a silly amount of time in due to Lockdown. Whirlrend barb clearing up to 117 comfortably at the moment.

    Wanting to play about with some oddball or different builds.

    I've geared a frenzy, leapquake and seismic slam build which I'm messing around with but wondering if any of you are playing anything a little less conventional you're finding fun.

    For reference sitting about 1400 para seasonal just now.

    Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New player & first season: Need advice to die less

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/496167870

    As mentioned in the title, I'm new to Diablo 3 & this is my first season. I'm playing solo & to give you a sense of how little I know, I'm pleased I recently figured out sets. :-)

    I thought I was doing well, but obviously have a long way to go. My most recently problem is I get smoked when fighting T8 Malthael.

    Any advice on how to survive?

    submitted by /u/wdr1 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Non archon based farming

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    So this season (which I've had a lot more time funnily enough) I've mained a DH, then moved on to Barb which I've played to death (I'm sitting around 1350 paragon so not pushing the envelope).

    I'm having fun now with a wizard and starting to build up the appropriate gems. Currently running frost and LoD hydra and just finished putting together a meteor Firebird build or shit I died again as I currently call it 😂).

    I'd like to come up with an efficient and fun farming build different from hydra and weirdly - just personal taste - I just hate archon. Its amazing but just not "me".

    I'm struggling to find alternate farming builds that are up to date.

    Any suggestions. I might have a play with a Tal Rasha meteor farming build from icy veins once I've got the final bits but wondering if I'm missing anything else fun and furious?

    Thanks

    TLDR: Looking for non hydra and archon farming builds.

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    My wife and I team up as Barbs. Please critique our builds?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    As mentioned, my wife and I are whirlybarbs together to clear GRs and bounties. We've gotten to GR 72 lately, and I'm pretty happy with our progress. Naturally, I would like to get stronger.

    I've looked at some of the builds out there (particularly Zodiac Rend) and incorporated elements of it into our builds. The biggest issue is this: as we play together, we can't equip followers to help mitigate our damage.

    Here are our current builds:

    Mine Www.d3planner.com/139611122

    My wife's Www.d3planner.com/702631244

    Now I know right off the bat there are some weaknesses. Her damage output is lacking lately, and I know for a fact that I need Ambo's to truly shine. That aside, can anybody suggest a change to either build? Can you see anything I've included that is unnecessary, or redundant?

    submitted by /u/Darthdeancain to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Invoker S20

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hello guys, so im kind of noobish but want to be able to do litterly ANYTHING when i play with my pals. So i play invoker crusader and I get killes by litterly ANYTHING in GR 112 and above. So my question is, how do i improve? Also can i link something so u can see my gear/stats?

    submitted by /u/B3ECHE to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    During the first hour of game play, 7 skeletons appeared to fight along me, but I don't understand how it happens and how to "turn them off". They also feel way over power for my level, is this a bug? Playing on Xbox one X

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment