• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Diablo WD Zunimassa Poison Dart Plateau

    Diablo WD Zunimassa Poison Dart Plateau


    WD Zunimassa Poison Dart Plateau

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Hello fellow WDs. I definitely wasn't super hardcore into this game but this season has really got me wanting to play harder, so that's a good thing. I can't seem to get past GR 110 currently. I don't feel like I have the damage or the survivability to clear it soundly. I've been close a couple times but one death towards the end with a bad map/enemies ends it for me and I feel like that shouldn't be such a colossal factor. I know it can be a big deal but I shouldn't have to rely on the game giving me perfect encounters every time. I linked my D3 planner character build if anyone wants to poke through it and point out some not-so-obvious holes in the build. Other than fine tuning some stats I don't know where to go from here. Some of the gear is obviously not optimized (wtf gold find everywhere) but I'd like some insight on what I may be missing. More grinding for gem levels? Echoing fury over dagger of darts? Maybe I'm just a shit player? Thanks in advance. Let me know if the link acts up. First time using D3 planner.

    https://www.d3planner.com/869840228

    submitted by /u/Wolfjob2034 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Necro thorns build - Bone Ringer - console bug

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I am aware that you must command your skeletons to activate Bone Ringer I am also aware that they nerfed it, however this is still not working on console PS4 for my necromancer.... and seems to work fine on PC is anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/dbasolo84 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for Wave of Light build

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! My friends and I are all new to Diablo3 and I chose to be the Monk of the group. I was scouring this sub and noticed that the main late game build for players like me is the Justice set. I REALLY don't like the tempest rush gameplay but am a huge fan of Wave of Light. So, are there any reliable/competing Wave of light sets? Or should I suck it up and hunt for Justice?

    submitted by /u/Marchilez to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment