• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Diablo Beautiful unrolled Wastes shoulder

    Diablo Beautiful unrolled Wastes shoulder


    Beautiful unrolled Wastes shoulder

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/h2TvMe9

    Untouched since the beginning of the season, being at 2300 paragon makes me contemplate on whether to reroll the Str off for 20% AD, or leave this thing as is.

    With this equipped as is, my pushing gear stats are as follows:

    • Ambo Doom, 3 rings in cube

    • 20k-21k Str depending on if how much i put in vit

    • 53% CHC, 551% CHD

    • 44.63% CDR

    • 103% AD

    • Resists ranging from 1276-1483.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/buloid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How do I choose what weapon is better?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Sometimes the number next to the armor or weapon or ring or whatever is higher but there will be another item with a lower number but the stats are green implying that it will be a better item... anyone got some advice for a rookie

    submitted by /u/rayce12191 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got a few questions, please?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I really enjoy Demon Hunter. I've only been playing Diablo since the start of Season 20. I play on PC and PS4. I have some questions...

    My paragon is around 1200 on PS4.

    I'm really enjoying the play style of UE Multishot. While it seems powerful, is the Impale Build going to do more damage than Multishot or are they the same?

    People have said LOD Rapidfire is more damage, but slow. How so?

    Will Impale with the same paragon and what not go just as high in solo GR's or is it going to do better than UE Multishot?

    submitted by /u/Virus412 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Gazing Demise & Mask of Jeram

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been trying to get Gazing Demise and Mask of Jeram to finish off the gearing for my Spirit Barrage WD. Having no luck.

    I've been doing Neph Rifts on T13-15 (this is as far as I can comfortably go without upgrading the rolls on my gear) to build up by Shards & DB

    I've gambled about 3000 shards on Mojos and 3000 shards on Helms, and have got 4-5 of every legendary or set Voodoo Mask and even more of each Mojo, but not rolled a single Mask of Jeram or Gazing Demise.

    I've been upgrading Voodoo masks and Mojos in the cube too with no luck. Probably at least 20 upgrades of each item.

    Am I doing something wrong or are these just rare? I'm fine with it not coming easy, not everything should be obtained on the first try, I just want to know if I should persist or if you actually can't get these from Kadala or upgrading in the cube.

    Thanks in advance for the advice. Any tips appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Cold and lightning dmg

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Could somebody explain to me why i don't just want cold damage on all items possible? Why lightning on weapons, but cold on ammy and bracers. Sorry I'm a noob

    submitted by /u/Globislove to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help with GR pushing

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Playing Vyr's/Capn/Chantodo build and noticing I'm having trouble killing mobs quickly at gr115ish. I really want to push with this build so its a bit disheartening. I use top players on the leaderboard as a guide and have read a solid amount of info on rotations/chantodo stacks. I realize I barely have any augments so I'm assuming thats the reason but i feel like i should be able to clear 115 relatively easy.

    https://www.d3planner.com/857184831

    and when I push I use slow time-time warp. My profile uploaded with my speed build apparently.

    Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lordpazzuzu to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    5days into to the game.. running Uliana 7sided built

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Damage is somehow lacking on GR torment 8.. any advises?? No Ancients equipped.. cant seem to find any...

    submitted by /u/match862 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a benefit to socketing gems for armour vs vitality?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Ruby/emerald vs amethyst

    submitted by /u/xScraf to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment