• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 15, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 15, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 15, 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to run LoD Hydra on an off-season wiz?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    As title says. LoD Hydra looks more interesting than my DMO build. I can't seem to find a guide or build for out of seasons characters as they all require at least 2 kanai's cube weapon slots

    submitted by /u/BlackRosette to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help me which weapon to choose for my PoJ TR build

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Help me which weapon to choose for my PoJ TR build

    Hey guys,

    I got in a bit of dilemma.

    Basically I got 3 following weapons I need to choose from, and I'm not sure which one to go for.

    https://preview.redd.it/pyldtb1nogs41.png?width=547&format=png&auto=webp&s=64e4ebca43e285f8038133c54c824506375fad85

    https://preview.redd.it/ai63tn3sogs41.png?width=614&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f73156d892d89ace56a4bd059d50fe49687dc93

    https://preview.redd.it/rbl6e0euogs41.png?width=573&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a67f324620534511048422eff0b69154243c120

    I'm exactly at 1000 paragon, with pieces Caldesann'd, with 100 level gems.

    Sitting at 1.5 mil damage and 77mil toughness, and I am seriously struggling to stay alive in rifts higher than 100 without Stone Gauntlets.

    If i Kanai WKL, which I did, and equip Pig Sticker and VW, I just melt in higher rifts without SG.

    What do I wear? Pig sticker and WKL? Or VW and WKL? Or just PS and VW, and go with stone gauntlets?

    Or just ignore this PS and stay with WKL and VW?

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Narwien to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I need more vit/armor?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I'm trying to push 120 but I keep getting one-shot by rift guardians - once I lose my stacks, it's often gg.

    Is there a general rule on how much vit/hp to have and how much armor to have?

    submitted by /u/feedmeattention to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pushing and gems

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I've always been a solo player, atm I'm playing rend barb and did 110 solo as my top with 1k paragon.

    I've started looking at a focusing on a pull zbarb build (icy veins one) to get into groups and trying to level my gems further, right now there all lvl 100. But family I do well as a zbarb with 0 augments. Can I do around 115 or 120 in groups with gems lvl 100 and okayish gear (8 ancients)?

    Or should I focus on running slow 110 and slowly climbing up and augmenting more gear as a solo barb and climb?

    Pretty much I'm asking which is faster and more efficient

    submitted by /u/Leblo to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming for Diablo 3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone watch streams of diablo 3? I started playing a couple weeks ago and love the game. I was debating streaming my progress and wondered if people still watch this game?

    submitted by /u/pizzagirl133 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Shield Bash build viability in GR90+?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    I enjoy Rolands Bashing since the onset of Crusaders & the set. This season, I stumbled upon the gear for a LON Blessed Shield build, and am mostly cruising GR92 right now. Got a Primal Final Witness, and decided to see what I can do with a full Rolands + Lantern + everything else to make a block-capped Shield Bashing phreak..... yet I can only do 1/2 the damage with AK & CoE Physical (using Pound). Paragon is 605 now.

    Any advice form people using Shield Bash in the 90's or higher?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/odenknight to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 15] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Using Tempest Rush as Support.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I've been attempting to set up a support based around Tempest Rush with WkL, and it seems like things like Life Per Hit and the Soothing Mist rune for Epiphany have no proc off Tempest Rush what so ever. I've been doing a lot of research the past couple of days but I can't find anything that says why Tempest Rush doesn't proc the effects.

    submitted by /u/Jetpack_moose to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Bane of the Trapped for UE/Multishot...?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I see this all the time in builds, Rhykker swears by this gem, and I understand that the gem procs itself -- before we have someone fly off the handle. What I don't understand, is this...

    If BoT increases dmg by casting control-impairing effects on enemies, and that happens within 15m of the player -- what purpose does it serve to be used in conjunction with Zei's - where the further enemies are away, the more dmg is dealt?

    Hypothetically, if no one was ever in range of you -- you'd never see the benefits of the dmg%, or am I missing something?

    I argue - this -- and F/R vs Endless Walk all the time ... the % just don't seem to add up and/or reflect in the dmg output seen...

    submitted by /u/J33f to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play online on console?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Played Diablo since the get go. Always played online since that was the best way to go.

    But it seems with all the new updates I can progress fairly easily with single player. Is there trading back? Still auction house?

    submitted by /u/Olianne to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LOD mammoth check & questions

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Last night I was able to push a 120 with like 1.30 min to spare, so excited because its first time I am able to push this high (last season bonus doesnt count).

    Now to be honest I dont know what I should be focusing on to be able to pus hhigher. I feel like im lacking DPS and I have too much toughness so far. However , if I remove unity and put furnace I die instantly. Can you check my gear to see if I should do somethign there? or just paragorm farm & augment at this time?

    This is my profile: https://www.d3planner.com/733027984

    Some questions:

    1) what gear piece should I be focusing on improving next? I know amulet is non ancient but that is a bitch to get.

    2) I know some augments are missing, should have them soon.

    3) Regarding hydra BP, I am reading a lot about how to achieve it. Following the famous excel sheet, I can see I am in the 30 fpa range. This is with 5%wpn, 48 tnt, 19 ias. Am I reading it correct? Therefore for now IAS is not really required (unless I would want to go for next bp).

    4) On the leaderboards I can see lots of ppl with primals SS. Im guessing both SS and DW are identical stats wise and should use the one best rolled. SS is the go-to primal to look for since there are less wands available in game than swords? so upgrading rares is easier that way?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/d0paz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Uliana SSS/EP S20

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey there. I love the playstyle and I'm experimenting a lot with it. First, I haven't stumbled upon any alterations of this build based on the seasonal buff. Any insights you might want to share?

    This is the base build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-uliana-seven-sided-strike-build-with-exploding-palm

    What I've found is that, at least while getting up there, the build is lacking a lot of survivability for the situations you'll find yourself in. What helped me a lot was to not only cube "binding of the lost" for damage reduction but also "crystal fist", giving 50% damage reduction after dashing.

    Specificall I wonder if you can now get around using captain crimson and the RorG by cubing something for damage that wasn't cubeable without the season buff. That would enable you to wear "binding of the lost" directly with the actual set pants and also free up the rorg slot. So basically +2 cube slots and only -1 to compensate maybe?

    Next, I don't like the choice of "Way of the Hundred Fists". I much prefer the big freezing rune of "Crippling Wave". It helps a lot staying alive surrounded by monsters, and it spreads alot more EP.

    Which brings me to EP and "Gungdo Gear". Yes, the freezing rune is the best one. But it feels like that is a buggy ripoff regarding Gungdo. How so? EP is only spread to monsters that don't die from the blast. This is extremely limiting for the usefulness of Gundo, because the blasted enemies don't transmit EP to even more enemies. This changes a bit when you can't really kill the monsters that easily, but then you don't really get the regular kills that would spread it in the first place.

    Compare that to the fire rune. That's what I want! The damage of EP is to a large degree over time. That means it can help actually killing weak enemies by just applying EP, but it also means that enemies in the blast zone will survive, catch EP and then die, spreading it further. Leads to beautiful chain reactions across multiple screens sometimes.

    Anyway, that's why I would love to get my damage so high that the fire rune is viable in T16 rifts.

    Oh and I don't use cyclone strike because really I don't want to group them. I want them to be spread out so I don't break the chain reaction. What would be the best Mantra to replace it with? Currently going with dodge, in tandem with dogde via "dashing strike".

    Oh and I absolutely hate snapshotting, I refuse to make use of that. I guess in that case you might as well drop Gungdo from the "official" build.

    Okay, that's about it. Hope it was interesting and I'm eager to hear any thoughts on all that.

    submitted by /u/biertschick to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    DH questions,... what's next?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    As per the title,...where do I go from here with my UE Multishot DH?

    Character profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Valgarr-2573/hero/124750756

    I recently solved a problem I had with lag and disconnects, was doing up to about GR 85 before that.

    Now for the questions:

    1) With everything being as in the profile linked above, how high in GR's should I be able to go?

    2) Apart from keeping up vengeance and the focus / restraint dmg buffs, is there anything else I should be keeping an eye on? Except for not dying of course...

    3) I've been told that Icy Veins is a pretty reliable source for information. I am curious though, what makes the difference between a top tier build like LoD Rapid Fire and a high tier build like UE Multishot?

    LoD Rapid Fire: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-rapid-fire-build-with-lod

    UE Multishot: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-unhallowed-essence-multishot-build

    Thanks in advance for info!

    submitted by /u/Khelra to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon 800 point distribution

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I dont know how to distribute my points on my core section, im paragon 800 and crusader lvl 70 please give me any suggestions. I want to focus more on damage.

    Edit: i play solo

    submitted by /u/ClapClap22 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Valor what should i do next? Confused about some choices...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    This is my char :

    https://www.d3planner.com/373572052

    Reached gr 113 and feel like i could push maybe one or 2 more but i only have 2 ancient items.

    Spied the leaderboard guys a bit and noticed most are running Long arm of the Law,which confuses me since i can keep it up non stop with gogok and just put Invincible in that slot.

    I also dont know what to do with bloodshards,i keep trying for a new shield,when i try for ancient set gear i keep getting invoker ancient and other items,at some point it feels like im throwing my bloodshards away. Tried for a new Flavor of time but realised soon that its not very efficient. Rerolling Flavor is also a bitch,with so many stat possibilities.

    What should my next steps be? Invest in speedfarm build and start augmenting my 2 ancients? Go for a multishot dh to do it faster (is it even faster than speedfarm valor?)?

    submitted by /u/Kr0bus to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment