• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Diablo A Note About BlizzCon

    Diablo A Note About BlizzCon


    A Note About BlizzCon

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Could this be the Paladin ?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 ps4 anyone?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    PSN: Doghunter0811

    submitted by /u/doghunter087
    [link] [comments]

    Never played Necromancer before. What's the easiest/best build to start learning Necro?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Like the title says. I have played every class so far, but just recently purchased the Necro DLC. The only thing i know of Necro is that it looks complicated af. Was wondering what the best or easiest build is to start off with my Necro?

    submitted by /u/RedSkyNL
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Poison Nova Necro leveling?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Taking an enjoyable run through D2, its been years and its super refreshing / inspiring.

    I did however run into an issue after beating Normal and trying to transition to a Poison Nova build. Is it just me or is poison resistance extremely common? Act 1 so far has been extremely difficult because Zombies take barely any damage from it, the first quest was absurd.

    Does this get any better? I tried incorporating Lower Resist into the mix, but it doesn't seem to hugely impact the damage right now (possibly because I only have a few points in it).

    Is there something I can do to improve this?

    submitted by /u/EchoLocation8
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Teaser 4k (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    just bought the game..

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    hello there good people, i just bought diablo 3 eternal collection on the ps4 and wanted to know what to expect i never played a diablo game and know nothing about it, need your advice on what to do first and hiw to get the best possible beginning class / build as i am a complete newcomer.. i intend to play solo all the time i dont like play anything in a group of people.. well hope you help a new player, thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Slevin_ataraxia
    [link] [comments]

    Revive doing damage?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I've been toying around with random LoD builds with my necro and tried to incorporate revive into it to see what effects and damage it can do. However, when I use this skill, it revives like it should, but the revived minions just kind of chill there while the rest of my pets and me do damage. Is this working as intended or is it just an animation error and they actually are doing what they are supposed to do? I searched around the sub and didn't see any other questions regarding this.

    Edit: I should also mention that I'm also using a golem and skeleton warriors if that helps things.

    submitted by /u/Venserbringssexyback
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 04/09/20

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 356 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    EU PC Lf Z-Monk

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Looking for: EU PC Season20 Support Monk for 125-130 Farm and Push up to XY

    Times: 8PM to 2AM(CET versatile)

    Hello everyone, this is Robin again.

    I've been playing recently with 2 other players ever evening farming some GRifts. We're very friendly, chilled and up for some good jokes. Aswell we're decently good and efficent gamers without being elite or mad if someone goes afk for a smoke/drink/bio etc.

    There are many versions of playing builds, especially supports, so be open for ideas as we are too. At the end of the day, you play at your best when having fun and whatever works for you! But, you need to have your basics down (you keep the group alive, empower dmg etc.). Paragon you should have atleast 1k, i guess?! Sounds about right.

    So if that matches your style or you want to get more into group play - you're welcome. We also play some other classes and do different things, whatever makes us feel good, but mostly GRs

    Just add Me(preferably) or one of the other two and let's play some games =)

    Me(Angel): Sader(1800+) Ангелюсь#2175

    Drunk: zBarb(1500+) DrunkenClam#1555

    Filus: WD(1600+) filus#2305

    Time to make some friends you lovely Diablo Community!

    submitted by /u/Closerangel
    [link] [comments]

    GOG Diablo 1 hard crash on LAN/Battlenet

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I grabbed D1 from GOG earlier because of nostalgia but when I'm trying to start a LAN game or connect to Battle.net I get a hard crash to my desktop with no error message. Can't seem to find any leads on what's causing it.

    So far I have installed Hamachi because it might be needed for LAN play.

    Uninstalled from my SSD and reinstalled onto an HDD.

    Restarted computer.

    Made sure that DEP is only on for essential services.

    None of this has seemed to make a difference though so any help would be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FairestParadise
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Boss Rush Mode

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey all, just want to get a clarification on this conquest. Does the conquest start at the first boss area you enter, or does the timer start when you first login to the game?

    If its the first case, I went and mapped the long run routes so I know where to go when I port back in to those levels.

    Thanks for any and all answers you can give me.

    FOr the curious, I'm running a valor crusader, with the steed set, so I can gallop around for a few seconds, and the cooldown is only a second or two.

    submitted by /u/kbrand79
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    First off - Is elemental damage on my Weapons at all needed? I am finding conflicting information. We are talking about the '1240-1493 Fire damage" Etc.

    When running GR 90+ i seem to run into ressource trouble from time to time (depending on the map) and loosing Wrath due to zodiac not getting enuff hits 2 reduce it. How do u guys cope? I basically get 1 shooted out of Wrath and bo whirlwind.

    Am running Istanns Weapons (Considered maybe BK set?). Standard rend build Gear for the rest. Currently Band of might + Zodiac equipped. Unity in cube with immortal follower also with unity - lack of better options atm. Ambos as Weapon. Stone gauntlets.

    Thinking of getting focus/restraint equipped with might and zodiac in cube. Though ive heard convention.of elements if pretty decent aswell?

    Hope you guys can help me decide :)

    submitted by /u/Umazcheckpop
    [link] [comments]

    Does buying Diablo 1 from GOG still support Blizzard?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey All. Lately the classic title of Diablo + Inferno on GOG has been pretty enticing to me, and I'd recently been given a newsletter coupon that could bring its current price as low as 6 dollars. Honestly, something about the aesthetic about this old title really entices me, so I've considered it.

    However, I'm also not naive about Blizzard's unsavory practices in relation to the situation between China and Hong Kong, and feel that getting the game would be hypocritical. So I'm wondering if the license for Diablo classic officially belongs to GOG at this point, or if proceeds for purchasing the game would still be directed to Blizzard. Or if proceeds would go to Blizzard North instead (if that even makes a difference)

    Maybe this is a bit of a naive question, but I figured it was worth discussing regardless. If anyone can convince me that it doesn't really make a difference, I'm willing to hear you guys out on the matter. Bring the heat; I can take it. And thanks again.

    submitted by /u/mean_emcee
    [link] [comments]

    Dearest Blizzard [VENTING]

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Dearest Blizzard,

    When/If Diablo 4 comes out can we NOT have stupid "conquests"? There isn't a single conquest that is hard or difficult. The problem is TIME. Investing the amount of time each season to do the conquests is time I'd rather spend actually playing the game.

    I absolutely hate these "off seasons". You know what I am talking about. Where you hide a neat cosmetic behind a grind wall of time conquests that are neither fun nor challenging. Conquests in general are one of the more dumb things you came up with but the conquests that are basically just time/grind locked are the absolute worst.

    Not all of us have a bot running 23/7 (leave it off for 1 hour as proof you aren't botting) so when I do decide to actually play Diablo it shouldn't feel like a job. Conquests if they ever come back should be a natural progression of my game play and not held in the hands of his lordship RNGesus.

    You kind of figured that out with some of the conquests such as doing a 75 rift solo, or leveling up 3 gems to X number. These are great and natural progressions of game play. They also promote me playing the game more because as I get stronger I am building towards that conquest. Conquests that are just a grind to see which map RNGesus has screwed me with and wasted my time are not fun at all.

    Speaking of RNGesus... At no point should a "Conquest" be in the hands of RNG. I shouldn't have to reload the game 29 times just to get the map that has a magical chest capable of a conquest and then HOPE that said magical chest has been blessed by RNGesus to actually produce the amount of monsters to achieve the conquest. And this is all praying that the damn conquest isn't bugged as it ALWAYS is!!!! Got plenty of time left on Boss Rush mode? Sorry Spider and Adria maps are triple their normal size and the bridge to the siege breaker is long enough to make a proper cupper.

    We get enough RNG as it is and game progression shouldn't be held back by even more RNG. So if you decide that we are going to continue with conquests let's stick to the natural progression ones and not the ones that are just time sinks hoping we get that perfect map.

    submitted by /u/Laquox
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of Dreams - What are the most fun and viable builds for S20 ?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Hi all !

    To give a bit of context:
    I recently came back to Diablo after a two-years hiatus and have quickly overleveled my non seasonal accounts by playing a Wizard and a Barb in season 20 (currently P930 versus P840 non-season).

    I'm looking to spice things up after playing the following builds:
    - Whirlrend (mindless and fast but kinda squishy and not flashy)
    - IK HotA (very fun and flashy but does not appear too broken)
    - Frenzy Barb (wayyyy more fun than I thought but not very complicated / fast)
    - Typhoon Hydra (not very fun and does not seem that great...)
    - Cold Vyr w/ Chantodo's (more fun than I thought but I kinda dislike that all your damage comes from the waves starting from GR85)

    I started to think that a LoD build was probably quite fun. So I leveled a gemt o max and looked around for builds :
    - HotA LoD build found on IcyVeins : I can't quite grasp my head around how the build can perform. You are a litteral God when CotA / WoB are up but afterwards, you just suck for 40-50 seconds.
    - Hydra LoD : Same gampeplay as Typhoon, quite literally...

    I guess my questions are:
    1) Are there good / fun LoD builds, either for Barb & Wizard or for a new class ?
    2) Any other fun build / class that I should try ? WD's new set looks utterly broken from the public rifts I've been running.
    3) Subsidiary question: would you say that the Necromancer pack is worth it ? 20 € for a single character seems quite pricey to me...

    submitted by /u/Xaedral
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 DLC

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    We need a new Diablo 3 DLC to fill the gap.

    Am I the only one who thinks that Blizzard should give Diablo 3 some love again.

    submitted by /u/simonZurios
    [link] [comments]

    Was athene a good player?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Whenever I hear of diablo I think of athene. I remember when D3 got released and he made a bunch of claims of being number 1 on this and that..

    Don't know much of diablo, but was he just a troll or is he known to diablo community?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment