• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Diablo Hey guys, I'm a miniature sculptor and just received painted pictures of a mini I hand sculpted of Imperius for tabletop games. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it. :)

    Diablo Hey guys, I'm a miniature sculptor and just received painted pictures of a mini I hand sculpted of Imperius for tabletop games. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it. :)


    Hey guys, I'm a miniature sculptor and just received painted pictures of a mini I hand sculpted of Imperius for tabletop games. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it. :)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    How to resist slow?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    First time playing through Diablo 3. In Act 4 and 5, I am constantly getting slowed and it is super frustrating. How do I get resistance to being slowed?

    submitted by /u/man_on_an_island_
    [link] [comments]

    For a first ppl playthrough, should I make a seasonal or normal hero?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I just got Diablo 3 The Eternal Collection from the PSN sale. I dont want to be bombarded by menus or quests and such. I'm not sure if Seasonal is like that or not.

    What should I choose for the best beginner experience?

    submitted by /u/Toom1201
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Diablo 3, any advice for someone who's never played?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I've never played a Diablo game before, and I've just bought Diablo 3 because it was on sale and I've heard great things about it. But I've also heard the game is rather complicated, do I would like to know if any veterans have any advice for me.

    submitted by /u/TheSacredHam
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this, and it's really hyping me for D4 and how far we're going to push graphically in coming years

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm looking for fun co-op games, do you guys think diablo 3 fits this criteria

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I wish I could just play diablo 4 but I have no idea when its gonna come out. Diable 3 works with me as well.

    submitted by /u/FallsZero
    [link] [comments]

    How to go to english chat channel?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    If I have my game in another language, it sends me to the x language chat which isn't very active. How do I join the in-game english chat instead?

    submitted by /u/llVIU
    [link] [comments]

    A little bit of nostalgia during these trying times! Any of you playing D2?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    How important is a good legendary affix roll on Convention of Elements?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I have an ancient one with amazing rolls (6% crit, 50% crit damage, 18% area damage, socket) but the legendary affix is a lowly 161%. Should I aim for one with a higher roll, like 185%+?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 04/01/20

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 392 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    "Move, Loot, and Interact" On Left-Click Please

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Why on earth have we not gotten a "move, loot, and interact" button that can be assigned to your left-click?

    I know I can use Force Move (which by the way cannot be assigned to left-click) but damn it it feels so unnatural. I tried assigning it to mouse wheel, space, shift, d, f, Caps Lock. I just can't get used to builds where I have a skill on my left-click that hinders my movement more often than not.

    For Wizards, having teleport on left-click is great because it basically does exactly what I want - basically it's my "move, loot, and interact" button (and then you can actually teleport if you want to by pressing the force stand-still button, but that's just a bonus).

    Ugh I guess that's my rant for today...

    EDIT: Thinking about it, an option to make every skill assigned to your left-click to work like wizard's teleport would also be awesome. I.e. the skill should not activate unless you hold down force stand still so you essentially get the "move, loot, and interact" button.

    submitted by /u/lystig
    [link] [comments]

    New build video for pushing WD in GR by Wudijo

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    What are the top 50 or so items / recipes that I should be keeping an eye out for while doing rifts, that are rare and I might want to be sure to use?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I don't play that much, but just got my seasonal hardcore necromancer to level 70. A lot of rare items and recipes drop that I don't really have time to keep track of or look them all up. What's good?

    submitted by /u/CowboyBoats
    [link] [comments]

    How to mitigate lag/freeze in group GR as WD?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    My group are currently pushing 140 and I'm playing WD. We're obv fishing for the good open maps so we can get dense pulls, but oftentimes when I start SB-ing the lag can get a bit crazy...4-5 second freezes. Everyone has their area dmg off except me (should I turn mine off too?) - and are there any other ways to combat the lag that comes with massive density as a WD? Should I be purely channelling as opposed to '3 SB's/build/pop'? I'm using The Spirit is Willing rune, if that matters. Thanks

    submitted by /u/stars_of_the_lidl
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian frenzy diablo lll

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Witch Doctor HC

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hi, i was wondering if i should avoid certain types of rift's boss at hight lvl? i almost die on Hamelin at lvl 100, if so wich ones? thanks (or maybe i did not understand this boss? i'm not a great player btw)

    submitted by /u/junkylalala
    [link] [comments]

    WD para 1500+ lfg

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I know there are a lot of wd out there and a lot are bad. I main wd this is the first season i played anything else (rat necro) and i only did it to help my wd. I had a group at the beginning, planned to get far this season but its just me now and getting consistent groups are hard. So i am looking for a group to push and run speed for augs have great gear for my paragon and just need a group to make more progress.

    Na pc sc season Wumbo#1975 ty

    submitted by /u/wumb_
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for D3 mini-expansion

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I've been having some wishful ideas for a last content update for the game (besides seasons). These are just some ideas i think would be cool (and probably unnecessary).

    · Add and update achievements and conquests to take into account content inherited from the canceled King of the North expansion, which means monsters, bosses, cursed chests and events from Shrouded Moors, Greyhollow Island, Ruins of Sescheron and the Realms of Fate (Infernal, Fractured, Cursed and Unbending). Also to take into account new class sets.

    · Add an Archives of Tal Rasha slot for follower items. There is no point in having 3 legendary follower items if only one is really usable.

    · (Crazy idea, can ignore:) New Follower: the Bard. Main stat is VITality, abilities focus on enhancing the player with positive buffs, like increased healing, resource generation, dodge chance, gold find, etc. Not sure on what weaponry they can use (probably none, to focus on the strictly supportive aspect).

    · Ability to use multiple/all followers in particular situations (maybe a season-specific thing) // Season of Companionship: each player may bring over up to 1 follower to multiplayer games (may not be posible if servers can't handle that).

    · New endgame mode: Endless waves of Hell. Similar to rifts, the players access an arena where they fight increasingly more vicious waves of monsters, with a small respite between waves to repair, heal, reequip and resurrect teammates/followers. It lasts until the player leaves of all players die. Every 5 waves a super boss spawns (for example, can be tweaked of course). More waves mean better loot. This area seems ideal to allow the single player to bring all followers. (I really like the idea of having the whole entourage :D)

    · "Something", be it dialogue, quests, events, journals, etc., that bridges D3 with D4, explains what is happening to the world and kinda teases what may be happening to the world, to connect the narrative with the next game (although i wouldn't be surprised if they simply chose to ignore the whole nephalem episode).

    That's that. Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Cinnabar_Cinnamon
    [link] [comments]

    Greater Rift soft cap?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Is there a soft cap to loot in greater rifts? Guess I'm asking what level is most efficient when running a new character through go get loot? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ploopymaimai
    [link] [comments]

    Rend Barb Build. Two questions

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    How do you build rage? I have the set weapons that build rage but if I don't I can't build rage. I have the world wind applies rend in the powers. What other powers do you recommend. I don't really have any primal or really ancient gear (some) also I'm still looking for a better amulet. What powers do y'all recommend? I still feel pretty soft. I'm running GR70-88 but I die if I get stuck

    submitted by /u/dc5boost44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment