• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Diablo New Barbarian Set Guide: Horde of the Ninety Savages in Season 20 by Deadset

    Diablo New Barbarian Set Guide: Horde of the Ninety Savages in Season 20 by Deadset


    New Barbarian Set Guide: Horde of the Ninety Savages in Season 20 by Deadset

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 - How to run a playthrough with 4 players

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Thanks for the great community. I haven't played D2 in 5 or 6 years, looking for a mod like PlugY to provide flexibility and something that works with PlugY that doesn't drastically impact the vanilla gameplay. I just want to play with 2-3 friends on a private server so not sure if I could revert versions to make that happen as I don't want to play Bnet? Looking for some help.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GiddeeUpp
    [link] [comments]

    CHINESE WD AND CRUSADER PLAYERS CLEAR GR150(SOLO)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Season 20 Ninety Savages Potential Barbarian Setup

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Random massive damage numbers

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I'm playing a 4piece immortal kings 6piece wastes barbarian in d3 average dps is around 50b-150b with random orange numbers reading 10t-50t my average dps is mostly crits I have no clue where the big hits are coming from and would like to hear your input.

    submitted by /u/LimitlessGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Plugy: Character doesn't show up suddenly

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I was playing some D2 PlugY, quit the game and came back. Out of nowhere, my sorc was gone. It's files are still on the Diablo2\D2SE\CORES\1.13c\save and nowhere else but it won't show up in the select character screen. Do you know what is happening and is there a way to retrieve that character? And no, there are no Cloud Saves.

    submitted by /u/KylmHing
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Build Rank S20

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    whats the ranking for solo builds this season?

    I`m undecided between WD and Necro

    submitted by /u/xadian91
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 03/10/20

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Act 3 quest glitch?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    My buddy and I just started act 3 and I immediately got the last quest, The Guardian. It's my first time playing through D2, and he told me I shouldn't have gotten that quest yet. I did read that speaking to Ormus will activate the quest, but does it activate as soon as you talk to him, or was I supposed to have done some quests beforehand in order for him to give me the quest? We're just confused and worried the main quest won't progress properly, thus breaking the game.

    submitted by /u/darthdethious
    [link] [comments]

    Com join DominionSO for season 20!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    DominionSO is a small and friendly clan looking for more players to join us, we are on EU. We are looking for new and old players alike. Willing to help new players learn the ropes and help veteran players progress further. We are a causal group of gamers and want me like minded people to join us. We have a discord which is being used to link all of our communities throughout many games together. If you feel like you want to join add my BTAG Grushnog#2657

    Only rule is to have fun!

    https://discord.gg/eptQDwz

    submitted by /u/DominionSO
    [link] [comments]

    Speed GR build for s20?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a (any class) build to play in season 20 that can farm GRs in the 90-100 range comfortably, for paragon and legendary farming. In the past I have been playing UE MS and WhirlRend, so I would prefer a similarly relaxed playstyle that doesnt require too much timing/waiting for cooldowns. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RoCz
    [link] [comments]

    The feeling of getting a new diablo game

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I love that feeling when I have just bought a new Diablo game on release date or a few days after it. Then I would start playing it on the night, closed all the lights in the room and let the light atmosphere of Diablo game shine and you start from nothing. Only very basic equipment and items at the beginning. Then you grow your character, get better items and then you get so freaking awesome drop and you jump from your chair and yell YEEEEEES :D.

    I got almost this kind of feeling with Diablo 3 when I got a drop worth 500 Million and I didn't even know how valuable it was until I asked my friend and he told this is so freaking valuable item. I ended up selling it with $18 when auction house was still available :)

    submitted by /u/blogginglikepro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment