• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Diablo Immunity ZWD Season 20

    Diablo Immunity ZWD Season 20


    Immunity ZWD Season 20

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PST

    What are some good skills to go with if I roll Nayr's Black Death on season start?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    This is my first season getting serious about the Necromancer, and unlike most other characters I don't really have a set build in mind for 1-70. As always I plan to make the most of the challenge rift cache. NBD is a solid Death's Breath roll for the early game, but just so I have a game plan, how would I build my character optimally if I was prioritizing poison skills and runes whenever possible?

    I know with the other three 2h scythes I'll have either Death Nova or Bone Spear as my main damage, supplemented with Corpse Lance, Flesh Golem, Blood Rush, and Devour.

    submitted by /u/gorka_la_pork to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Any hope for Raiment on Season 20?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Can the Raiment build make a good use of season 20 theme?

    submitted by /u/Chocookiez to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How does Natalya's Rapid Fire/Vengeance Build do Slow/Chill Damage

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment