• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Diablo Ba'al - The Lord of Destruction

    Diablo Ba'al - The Lord of Destruction


    Ba'al - The Lord of Destruction

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    In your opinion, which class is the overall best for solo gameplay?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hello. I hope that this post finds you at a good time.

    I'm quickly losing interest in my Witch Doctor. I'd still like to play the game, but I'll need to make a new character. I'm not sure which class I should settle on, though.

    Last season, I played a Crusader. If worse comes to worst, I'm liable to fall back on that because I liked him quite a bit. I was very satisfied with him.

    I'm thinking of playing a Barbarian, though. I'm definitely not decided, but if there is a front-runner, it's the Barbarian. I watched a gameplay video and he was spinning all about with Whirlwind and my interest was piqued.

    This might be a loaded question because I doubt that there's an overall best class for solo, but in your opinion, if there was one class that stood above all of the others, which would it be?

    Thank you for reading. I sincerely hope that you have a good day.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #144 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I hope D4 won't have "Damage of the fun ability you want to use is increased by using (or worse, channeling) the un-fun ability you don't want to use"

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    There's so much annoying maintenance stuff in D3 :(

    submitted by /u/Oreoloveboss
    [link] [comments]

    Every dye in D3 for me is accurate in color EXCEPT Cardinal Red, which looks almost light brown. [pic] - Is this really accurate?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Kanai’s Scorn Transmog

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Just a kind reminder Elder Chief Kanai's Scorn is available from March 24-31 for those that don't have it.

    The axe drops from a mysterious chest in the Immortal Throne located in Act 3, the Ruins of Sescheron after completing the event with Kanai.

    submitted by /u/Mannfrede
    [link] [comments]

    What in the 7 hell is going on with the connection?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I've lost 5 keys mid-GR 100's push and one ancient vault because the network suddenly logs me off the game. What exactly is going on that's doing this? Is the DDOS attack still happening or is there just server traffic? Can I remedy this from home?

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    Question about local co-op and online play on Diablo 3 for the Switch

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I have a question, as the title says, about local and online co-op. My dilemma is that, I want to play with two people, but one is sitting next to men on the couch, and the other is in another country. Is it possible to play both local and online? I thought I had read somewhere that you could, but I'm not sure how that would work. I have an Nintendo Online account, the other local person only has a profile, is that going to cause issue? I want to be able to play with both people, because i know we would all have fun, but it seems to be complicated to figure out (either that or it's just too late in the day for my brain to wrap itself around it all LOL!) Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/O-Castitatis-Lilium
    [link] [comments]

    Can secondary affixes roll for a slot?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I got a Ring of Emptiness and rerolled a secondary affix in hopes of getting a slot. Now I'm wondering if it's even possible to replace a secondary affix into a slotted affix.

    submitted by /u/sihtotnidaertnod
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the demons in the background?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Who are the demons in the background?

    There is an ominous image posted in Twitter.

    https://preview.redd.it/3t85jaazzfo41.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=364cd73f20599c6f9089cf815e823814457b484b

    Who or what are the "demons" in the background? Any theories, or is this another generic concept art?

    submitted by /u/ArcTriumvirate
    [link] [comments]

    Stash mod?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Any stash mod that I can use for Diablo 2 1.14b without LOD expansion?

    I'd prefer not to mess with the files like downgrading to an earlier version... However, it still is an option. I just want the stash and inventory space to be bigger without changing much or none of the original game.

    Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/piece-of-meat
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 statistics

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hey yo good folks!

    Some days ago I saw some statistics regarding the UE harcore season leaderboards for the different classes. Is there a web with data regarding D3 or did someone just manually entered those figures in an Excel file?

    If there is a webpage, do you know which one?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SirA_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    Question about RGK Crusader in group meta

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Hello there. This season I've decided to play group meta more seriously (before I'd been more casual, although I followed meta strats etc.). I'm familiar with rat meta - played as znec maybe 2 seasons ago. In season 20 I've rolled barb, so I play only as 22y zbarb. It's easy and nearly impossible to fail. That's the reason I've not decided to try xpbarb in group meta (with Ancient Spear). Thought rolling crusader is good idea. However I've failed to find any guides on how to play it in groups (most guides cover item setup, skills, and solo playstyle only). Also how to behave in such group (I mean one trashkiller, one RGK, and 2 supps)? Do I help barb grouping mobs, and damage elites only, then RG? Would appreciate some guidance. I've recently hit 1k para, so I'm not that low (not high either). Maybe some people on EU are looking for crus for some runs. Thanks in advance for help.

    submitted by /u/assek18
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit 70, how to gear beyond season set

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I've not played in a good bit, i just hit 70 and got 2 pieces of my season journey set. I am going after the other 2 pieces now. So I just want to make sure I understand what to do to go beyond this. I do all my bounties, run neph rifts for stones, do greater rifts and get shards and upgrade stones. Hope for set pieces or legendaries, then figure out the cube (I need to watch a tutorial i guess) and use that for upgrades? Anything else I am missing? I would appreciate any tips you have. I am playing a necro if that means anything.

    submitted by /u/brooksjedi
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 03/23/20

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 143 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Having a hard time getting more gear

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So I'm playing WW-Rend barb and I can't find any upgrades for gear. My gear is currently mixed between ancient and regular. I've been bouncing between farming torment 16 regular rifts and mid 80s greater rifts and haven't gotten anything. I use my bloodshards to roll for items and can't get any good ones. I upgrade stuff using the cube when I can but it's hard to get mats.

    Is there any better way to target gear than spamming rifts? Because without better gear I don't think I can progress past the 100 I just timed.

    submitted by /u/Taestiranos
    [link] [comments]

    How to Build a Better Barb

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hello all! I just began Season 20. (Late start because of work but with self-isolation, well, here I am. =) )

    I am currently using Rend-Whirlwind

    I'm not in love with it, though I am still very low in paragons and do not have all of the gear...so might just need to give it more time. If you do have another build you love, let me know! Please and thank you. =)

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    Question of Greater Rift

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I'm still pretty new to this I'm only paragon lvl 209 on a barbarian and dont know what the Empowered Greater Rift do

    submitted by /u/Thr_Dreamdonkey
    [link] [comments]

    First chicken dagger, now this masterpiece...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    If I do the requirements for Haedrig's Gift on one character and take them from the mail but open on a different character which items will I get?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I currently have a necro at max level but I'm leveling a barb with my friend. I'd much rather have the free set on my barb as I don't plan on playing my necro once my barb is max level. So, if I get the gifts on my necro can I still use them on my barb? Like if I claim the bags from the mail but put them in my stash then open all 3 bags at once on my barb they will pop out as the barb set right? Both characters are seasonal HC. While on this subject what would happen if I was playing a seasonal SC character and they finished the chapter and got the bag? Could I leave it in the mailbox to pick up on my HC characters?

    submitted by /u/randomguy301048
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment