• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Diablo Q: Where can I find fate of the fell / shield of fury?

    Diablo Q: Where can I find fate of the fell / shield of fury?


    Q: Where can I find fate of the fell / shield of fury?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Is this a bounty drop/plan, can be gambled from Kadala, or does it drop on GR runs too? How about shield of fury? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/interp0l to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Bombardment Rapid Fire For Natalya

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Just got the Natalya set for my DH but i dont really like the recommended Bombardment rune Im not planning on pushing higher than 100 as im new to the class but can anyone suggest any other rune that is I'm using Frost Shots to benefit more from Cull the Weak

    submitted by /u/Narkylepsy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend offhand damage

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Does offhand damage matter for WW Rend barbs. I'm deciding between offhands and I would drop from 51-45 CDR for about 250 damage. I feel comfortable at 45% CDR but I won't make the change of damage is irrelevant on offhands for Rend.

    submitted by /u/orodruin80 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Im getting bored of WW barb...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    been getting pretty bored of just playing WW barb. Any other builds out there i can use to farm t16 with???

    Thank you!!! :D

    submitted by /u/seohyunie to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Life % or armour roll?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Just wondering which would be best for my Tal Rasha Meteor, am assuming armour, but figure best to check as is my final set ancient and taken ages to get lol.

    submitted by /u/unorthadoxparadox to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is Quetzacoatl still required for Jade?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Is it still needed now that Jade does 10k secs of dmg? How long does Creeping Death actually last? I heard it was 1 hour which would be 3600 secs.

    submitted by /u/clairec295 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment