• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Diablo Is it unheard of to use dawn and put Karlei in the cube for shadow mantle?

    Diablo Is it unheard of to use dawn and put Karlei in the cube for shadow mantle?


    Is it unheard of to use dawn and put Karlei in the cube for shadow mantle?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Life % or armour roll?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Just wondering which would be best for my Tal Rasha Meteor, am assuming armour, but figure best to check as is my final set ancient and taken ages to get lol.

    submitted by /u/unorthadoxparadox to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    A set around Overpower/Revenge

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Hi Everyone!

    I've been thinking about this some recently, and I think a set designed around Overpower/Revenge/Bash would be cool, mostly the 6 set (Or maybe weapons or something).

    Basically the first and second set bonuses will be around overpower and Revenge (think Vile Charge build kinda setup).

    Maybe overpower increases your bash damage by a stupid amount per enemy hit, making bash in turn so a crazy stupid amount.

    The second bonus I think should be Overpower and Revenge gets all runes, and Overpower is used when casting Revenge.

    The 6 set bonus would be an optional choice, but an interesting idea for late game comps.

    Let's get the downside out of the way first... your critical chance is divided by 10 (meaning say you have a 60% crit chance, you now have 6% crit chance). What you gain is critical strikes are deadly, you do 1-2% (might be too high) of the enemy's maximum health when you crit.

    Reason for this is overpower and revenge gives a lot of crit, which have all runes, and it's any orange crit from you (ancients included I don't think it should work with rend as it's a crit but not ... getting back on track). This is why I think 1-2% might be too strong. If built right you can still get 50% crit I think after all the buffs from shouts and stuff.

    Something we don't have yet that would be cool is a primary set (6 piece set) that uses a shield. We have Mojo and Source, for example, that are used in main sets. Why not shield?

    I know this is a very rough idea, but what do you think?

    EDIT: Fleshed out the second set bonus after looking at the skills.

    EDIT #2: Added set shield idea for primary set.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please, stuck at GR100

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Hey all, here is a link to my D3planner. I am on PC. I can barely clear GR100. Cannot clear GR101. I do not die, I just run out of time since it takes too long to kill. Any suggestions? Would love to keep the meteor build I have since I love the visuals but I am open to suggestions. I have a complete Vyrs and Firebirds set in my storage. I have no clue how I would play those and as such I have not optimized the gear. Thanks for the help! https://www.d3planner.com/896362292

    submitted by /u/ineedadoctorplz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment