• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Diablo Finished chapter 4 for this season (late I know) - Need help on gear, I die instantly at GR 40

    Diablo Finished chapter 4 for this season (late I know) - Need help on gear, I die instantly at GR 40


    Finished chapter 4 for this season (late I know) - Need help on gear, I die instantly at GR 40

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I finally got the full set for WW rend and I got lucky with a hope of caine and got Ambo's pride but I die instantly on GR 40.....wtf do I do? Do i run lower level GR's/rifts and horde up on gear? I'm a really casual player but do people just get all their gear from Kanai's Cube or do they find it during rift runs?

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Derman0524 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for further advamcement

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I used icy veins to finish the sunwuko wave of light build. My question is - now what?

    Im sure that I need to look for better pieces, but what should I be looking for?

    submitted by /u/JerricLow to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Captain Crimson so popular with PoJ TR?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Since Captain Crimson only gives 20% damage reduction (base), I went with two piece Sunwuko--since it gives 50% damage reduction, as long as SW is active (which it should be). And in my belt slot I've been using the Witching Hour because of Crit.

    I haven't really done anything RCR because I don't have to worry about spirit uptime with PoJ. I've also been juggling Kyoshiro and Lefevbre (50%). (everything else in my build is basically the typical PoJ TR with Taeguk, Bane of the Trapped, and Bane of the Striken)

    submitted by /u/Nymunariya to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness buffs Spirit Barrage > Phantasms?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Since this new set for WD is based on Spirit Barrages and Phantasms is the most important rune, a question that I already had on the Lon/LoD build hit me again:

    • If Ring of Emptiness buff DOESN'T work on Pets (Gargs, Dogs, Fetishes) it does work on Phantasms?
    • Phantasms are considered Pets, since you can buff them with Enforcer and Mask of Jeram
    • Theoretically RoE shouldn't work on Phantasms
    • But RoE is used both in LoN/LoD Spirit Barrage build as well in this new WD set
    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment