• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Diablo Are there any gear sets based around either Ancient Spear with Boulder Toss, or Avalanche?

    Diablo Are there any gear sets based around either Ancient Spear with Boulder Toss, or Avalanche?


    Are there any gear sets based around either Ancient Spear with Boulder Toss, or Avalanche?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I'm really enjoying my barb currently. Running with Ancient Spear (Boulder) and Avalanche (Lahar). I just love all the boulder dropping and crashing gameplay. I have these skills paired up with Warcry (Charge!) and Battle Rage (Bloodshed).

    Basically I've stacked crit chance and damage, and use the boulder throws at full fury to stack huge area damage via battle rage and crits. The huge amount of fury use with Boulder Toss also fuels the Avalanche charges.

    I also use Furious Charge with Merciless Assault to zip around as needed.

    I'm sure this isn't an optimal build (nothing like it on Icy Veins), but it's fun, and I'm wondering if there's any decent gear pieces I should look for that would supplement this play style?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tomkatt to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New to Seasonal. Halp!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Hey. So S19 is my first try at a seasonal. Can you do anything with a Corrupted Ashbringer with our endgame builds? I'm doing a bit of a hybrid build, but so far, so good.

    submitted by /u/nycawr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    End game gear?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Will the end game gear have zero strength and just rely on paragon?

    submitted by /u/nunyahhh to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Walking away from BoM.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    When can I walk away from it?

    submitted by /u/nunyahhh to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for information on ALL fury generation.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Does anyone know of all the ways to gain fury. Quickly.

    submitted by /u/nunyahhh to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment