• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 51, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 51, 2019


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 51, 2019

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Old times, good times!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    For Those Who Push High Paragon Levels Regularly...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    How do you find yourself keeping momentum? I just hit level 70 on my equipped gems, and I don't want to see the inside of a GR for a long time at this point. I'm at Paragon level 648, and looking at some of these posts with Paragon levels in the 1000+, I have to know. I want to know what the key is to a successful Paragon climb.

    submitted by /u/ShantyLady to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    anyone speed farming grs >100 solo?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    I'm doing 96s right now, I come in at 3m45s for the worst rifts and 2m20s or so for good ones, on average about 3m.

    I'm using foth valor set with endless walk and orotz, norvalds set and captains set, and nems. Trapped/gogok/powerful

    I'm 1170 para and mostly auged with 100-111s. Is this the limit of foth? When I try to go higher, either my dmg sucks or i keep eating procs (playing HC). Buddies are running 3m 105s on their Barb's and I'm getting jelly and feeling inefficient.

    Anyone doing something different to go faster/higher? I considered squirts + unity but I figure that's pretty close to EW and but harder to maintain and you'd have to drop I guess powerful for molten wildebeest gizzard, dunno if that would work out very well.

    For playstyle, I mostly just elite hunt unless a pack of good density presents itself. I don't intentionally drop season stacks or anything, doesn't feel worth it for speed farming. So maybe it's a playstyle issue I'm not sure but I've tried killing more trash and seems slower.

    Any help/discussion would be dope

    Oh I've also tried valor HF but without the horse it's really slow despite having good damage. I even tried iron skin flash and echoing fury in the cube (holding fate of the fell) and it's still not sub 3 or even sub 4 most of the time

    submitted by /u/1v1ltnonoobs to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 51] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment