• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Diablo Primal Pig Sticker re-roll advice

    Diablo Primal Pig Sticker re-roll advice


    Primal Pig Sticker re-roll advice

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I finally got the pieces for my Heaven's Fury build (Bracers of Fury took forever to drop even once), so I was converting daggers, when this beauty showed up:

    https://imgur.com/a/mdODtQ8

    I haven't done much Heaven's Fury build yet, but I think the advice would be to put on CDR? But should I roll off vit or AD? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AladoraB to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Iceblink?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    I'm seeing a lot of barbs in the co-op ladder using Iceblink, even when paired with Crusader. These barbs also aren't using any cold skills and as far as I can tell, Crusaders don't have any cold skills either. Can anyone tell me what the strategy behind this is?

    submitted by /u/Izmir_Stinger to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon for PoJ? What is BiS?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    I see so many different weapons being used. Asking for GR endgame pushes. Not speedfarming.

    What is BiS?

    • Azurewrath (To reach 60% colddmg. Is 60% even worth?)
    • Sunkeeper (For the dmg to elites)
    • Pigsticker (For dmg to beast & demons)
    • Thunderfury (For the procc it provides)
    • In-geom (For the cooldown)
    • Shard of hate (For the procc)

    Am I missing a weapon? What weapons are you guys using? Normally we know what the BiS weapon is. But I feel the weaponslot is open when using PoJ.

    Help me!

    submitted by /u/Dawit49 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LOD Carnevil priorities after full set

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I started playing WD after years without D3 and I've now completed the basic LOD Carnevil set (except for 2x Unity...).

    I'm wondering what my aim should be now? Basically all items are non-ancient but what should be my Kadala priority? What are the items to try to improve first? Should I do this through normal rifts or GR's?

    submitted by /u/Maartentjj to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    The Shadow's Grasp not dropping!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    I've been farming for like 2,5 hours now on Deep Rifts and Kadala and I have still to see [The Shadow's Grasp]. Anyone know why it might not be dropping??

    submitted by /u/CdCopyOfShrek1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment