• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Diablo How much AR should I aim for with my rend barb?

    Diablo How much AR should I aim for with my rend barb?


    How much AR should I aim for with my rend barb?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:51 AM PST

    I keep finding items like this.

    https://imgur.com/a/h6PPf2q

    I have the choice to either keep AR or VIT. What should I roll away? Would it be smart to always roll VIT away as I can get more of it with Paragon points?

    At what amount do the diminishing returns get too high to stack AR?

    submitted by /u/CaptainCompete to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    (xposting from /r/Diablo3) T16 Monk Speed Run Build for HC?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Just geared out a monk alt and the spirit generation feels clunky to say the least. Sometimes I'll just run out of spirit and proc and have to TP to town. I assume it's because I can't keep Epiphany up 100% of the time because I'm not doing high enough grifts to be hitting targets 24/7. But even in t16s I'm not even close to 100% uptime unless I have a well rolled rift.

    Currently running the "meta" monk pushing build and want to transition it to a speed build.

    Should I swap to the new monk set with mantle of channeling, flavor of time, avarice ring etc? If so what do I put in cube for armor slot?

    If not, what should I swap SWK to for speed running? I tried 5 SWK + 2pc new set + nemesis + goldwrap + avarice + mantle cubed but I get absolutely dumpstered in t16s. Feels really risky for HC but I might be doing something wrong.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xxDamnationxx to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips for duping with a DH

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Edit: title should be duoing, not duping damnit

    As the title says, my partner and I are playing this season and she's playing a Multishot DH and I'm playing a WD. Needless to say, for general farming purposes all I can really do is keep up. I'm doing helltooth Gargs for now because it's currently my best set, but I have a bunch in the chest.

    Anyway, for general farming (t15 and gems and what not) how do I keep up here? What's the best set to farm with? We'll push GRs here in a bit but for now we have a lot of farming to do

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Riptide to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What gems should I use in my AOV shotgun build and why?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:31 PM PST

    This build is mainly for mixed solo/group high GR pushes as well as a little speed farming. I've been using bane of the trapped, gogok, and pain enhancer as it's what I saw on a solo aov crusader build guide. There's not really any specific builds for my mixed play style. This is the best I could find im not experienced enough to create/modify a build.

    Here is a link to my profile, although some of it is inaccurate. Also, do you recommend diamonds or rubies for the majority of slots?

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Question on znecro

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    I just created a zNecro based on the following build for 3 support + crusader runs. I'm not too experienced with zNecro, and wondering if there are anything I need to do and should avoid? Do we clear trash as well or only kill elites?

    Playing around with this on normal difficulty, I surmise I'm supposed to a) use curse to pull enemies together, b) teleport + death nova to proc blood is power + obsidian ring so I can have land of the dead on perma cast, c) use spear on elites to stack crit?

    Two questions: why isn't frozen lands taken with LOTD when playing with crusader? And if I don't have esoteric altercation, doesn't that mean I'm extremely squishy?

    https://www.d3planner.com/544153670

    submitted by /u/tangbj to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Question about builds

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Looking for any advice about how to improve my game. Right now I'm soloing GR90 with a TalRashia meteor shower build but I'm struggling a bit to go up. I was wondering if you have any advice about which are the best build for Solo/Group GR and maybe some tutorial/guide I can look up to understand how does they works. How can I link my build so you can give me some advice on it too?

    Thanks in advance,

    submitted by /u/Momento444 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Worth to use new ancient shoulder for ww rend ?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Can I use steed instead of laws of valor on my AOV shotgun?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    I'm getting outrun by my team every gr. It's SO slow. Here is my build.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ambos/Doombringer Optimization help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Hi, could someone take a look on my WW Build? I switched to ambos/doombringer yesterday but still need to optimize rolls on weapons. Unsure if %dmg, %cdr or vit would be Best. Also unsure about hands. I also have ancient hands with str/vit/chc,chd. Should I use those instead? Also I have Problems with fury. Is my gear, skills wrong or prob just my gameplay? My aim with the current build is pushing. Best so far was 118 but with Istvans Set.

    https://www.d3planner.com/297116414

    Any Feedback is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AntiqueStick to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the new BK build?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    title says all. people on leaderboards are using johannas flail and gabriels bracers. can someone explain why and also write down rotation?

    i guess it's just for stricken stacks and you stand there 2minutes stacking them up and then begin heavens fury attacks?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/megaoschi to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What is more important: vit or rez all?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    What is more important for the fury build, vitality or all resistant?

    I have these shoulders https://imgur.com/a/Zt03lwy I am thinking about keeping the right one, but I am not sure if I should roll vit or allrez into CDR

    submitted by /u/G4merLife to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Pattern of justice rotation and keybinding?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Hey there, so i'm following the icy-veins PoJ build and i'm not sure how to best bind the skills to the keyboard. atm I have blinding flash on LMB and tempest rush on RMB, but I feel like if I hit blinding flash my tempest rush stops and doesn't get the dmg benefit. How did you put the skills? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sprudelpudel to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Solo speed greater rifts WWrend (Switch)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    What are you guys currently running your solo speeds at? I am doing speed 100's in less than 3 minutes at 1260 paragon (16k main stat). Trying to see if there is a more optimum build I could be using. Currently using the BK sword set up. Thank you for your input!

    submitted by /u/virstaxd to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Reforging & setup help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've finished my Sunwuko TR build but am struggling to get above the low 90s in GR (cleared 93 yesterday in 13 minutes, dying repeatedly), struggling in particular with damage spikes and general toughness. Could you please take a look at what's wrong with my build? Is it just a matter of farming ancients and working on gems and Caldesann's?

    Not sure why the Cube jewelry slot is not showing up, it's Royal Grandeur of course.

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Angelic-2985/hero/128062699

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/liveangelic to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment