• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Diablo Here is the set in stone build guide for Spin to win! Credit goes to Free.

    Diablo Here is the set in stone build guide for Spin to win! Credit goes to Free.


    Here is the set in stone build guide for Spin to win! Credit goes to Free.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Blood Blister

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    I'm gonna call this build the blood blister, it's a mainly a blood nova build with corpse lance to do single target killing. There is some stuff I added to try and keep me alive since my main issue has been frequent deaths while using my necromancer. If you guys have any ideas or want any added info please ask I just wanted to share my fun build.

    https://www.d3planner.com/385676001

    submitted by /u/Ivebencrazylol to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Primal...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Seize the Initiative

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Okay, am I seriously missing something? Why is Seize the Initiative used in Tempest Rush builds when you don't autoattack at all? I apologize if this has been resolved elsewhere I am just not seeing synergy?

    submitted by /u/Izio_42 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is Frydehr's wrath good for any build?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Just got my first and only primal: https://imgur.com/a/wfUbs9p

    Is this good for any build or something?

    submitted by /u/Erythr0s to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr/Chantodo gearing next steps

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Tried to do all this on phone so hopefully everything imported properly

    Wondering what piece to focus on next through shards/etc., thinking go for ancient shoulders? (Gloves seem very hard to get perfect rolls, and also aware I need cold dmg % on neck but my ancient there is rolled basically perfect otherwise with int instead so that chance seems low as well)

    And then for source, not sure what stat to try and reroll for a higher one? (Try for 10% crit? feel like I have plenty CDR already)

    Had a lot of time during the holidays, less so now, so next I suppose is leveling gems more and building up paragon. Haven't really tried an all out push but did a 110 last night relatively easily with 4-5 mins left

    submitted by /u/shiftybtr to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what the rotation would look like for AOV shotgun?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I just made one, was boosted, and then got the set from upgrading rare gear. Now I've got the set and everything so I'm trying to learn how to play this build. I have everything besides the weapons and two cube items.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get past 117 Grift as Sunwuko TR

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    I just about managed to clear a 117 in 14mins but with a couple of deaths, wondering what needs improving with my gear / which pieces I should be trying to replace first? Here is my d3 link, https://www.d3planner.com/779961230 . Am I just missing secondary stats res'? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Strangecatch22 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Found the Primal Sever yesterday and seemed to work just fine with the Heaven's Fury build...but for the sake of efficiency, would the Pig Sticker still be better due to the higher APS? I also noticed some people wearing Fate instead of cubing it..felt like the worst of the options I have, but maybe it's just a bad roll?

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/OBuzpl8.png[/img]

    submitted by /u/Seraph226 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    For you guys who like to spin! This breaks down what gear you need based on paragon points.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Aside from WW, anything else competitive?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Been hoarding all kinds ancients. Still havent noticed anything outside of WW on the leaderboards. Is any other build competitive or naw? Would love to free up some stash space.

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    First time barb need help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Hello, I am a first time barb and I have been following guides diligently and I have all the gear required but I cannot even clear gr80+, heres a link to my profile any advice and help will be greatly appreciated:)

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MikeKim-1930/hero/116954420

    submitted by /u/7itachi7 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment