• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Diablo flavor of time re-roll suggestion for ww rend for seasonal hero

    Diablo flavor of time re-roll suggestion for ww rend for seasonal hero


    flavor of time re-roll suggestion for ww rend for seasonal hero

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Y43Qnon

    which stat should i re-roll for a socket ? regenerates life or movement speed ?

    my paragon is 1095. I did gr119 solo

    here are some info of my toon's profile without skills buffed

    str: 10775
    vit: 5881
    sheet damage: 1.27M
    toughness: 22.5M
    recovery: 1.49M
    CHC: 51%
    CHD:448%
    CDR: 50.29%

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What would you reroll to cdr on this echoing fury for the poJ speed GR build?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:47 AM PST

    Getting killed in 105 Vyr Chantodo

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:48 PM PST

    Here's my character
    I'm not sure what to do besides wait for ancients to come to me. I seem to die randomly I guess from my shield going down without me knowing and then squirts screwing me over. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ricerobot to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo 3 Player/Crusader

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Just picked up the game on Black Friday and just made it to level 70. I've been looking into builds but get lost with a lot of terms. So I was wondering what a good build to start out with.

    submitted by /u/The_SuperTaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    New Demon Hunter questions

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    i just started playing this game a week ago and im trying to figure out a lot of things.

    for example. how do i work this cube thing cause i have the mats but it says unsuccessful.

    2) what build do i use and how do i get all of the sets faster.

    3) do i run a bow or a melee weapon its just confusing.

    submitted by /u/TheBestBabyShark to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LF Rat Runners

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Hello im newer to necros havnt played them too much but i want to start playing them more and now seems like a not so good time where rats are not very popular so im looking for people who are still playing necro and want to do some rat runs on NA seasonal SC add me Kyosin#1677 im a znec trying to gear my rat

    submitted by /u/Kyosin_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    LoD WOL Monk Magefists?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Could someone post an image or something of ideal magefists for this build? Every pair I come across seems to tank my stats and am unsure whether the drop off is worth it.

    submitted by /u/slingindough to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Improvement help for my Crusader

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    I cant decide which item i should focus next for my Crus. Maybe you got any tips or advice

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Slydee-2453/hero/127022941

    submitted by /u/Slydee23 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Rampage vs Brawler vs Beserker Rage for 120+ Ambos/Doombringer?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    I have a primal ambos (str, % damage, cdr), and one flavor of rend ww is using ambos with doombringer and furnace cubed.

    I will most likely be using boom, ruthless, and weapon mastery (for fury regen), for the 4th passive I'm trying to between the three mentioned on title.

    Rampage only lasts 8 seconds and it's useless vs no adds bosses Brawler seems easier to maintain but again useless vs no adds bosses Beserker rage, you gotta be 95%+ fury to get the bonus, works great in high density but hard to maintain in low density

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LateralusGT to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does bracer of fury need to be cubed olin the AOV shotgun build?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    The build set I'm looking at has reaper wraps and then bracer of fury cubed. I just got a primal bracer of fury. Can I give another piece of gear and just use these? This is my first usable primal and I'm really excited. Please tell me this is viable.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Rift Guardian hitbox is screwed?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Hi. Has anyone whos running TR Monk with Sunwukos found that some RGs take very little damage compared to others..? I just did 2 100s just to double check and found that vaselius takes very little damage compared to others? I took Hamelin out in around 20 seconds and the 2nd GR i got vaselius and took over 3 minutes? Nothing was changed in my build so amd insight on this woild be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Joe_Ferro_890823 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Just cleared 110 but having problems with tougness any suggestion

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    as the title says I'm having problem with surviving in 110s here ili leave the D3 planner any suggestions are appreciated https://www.d3planner.com/807918827

    submitted by /u/dkoom_tv to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    crit chance rend build

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:23 AM PST

    is it useless? if rend cannot crit when you whirlwind

    submitted by /u/jpgaming262 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Why is attack speed not useful for rend wastes build?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment