• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Diablo Roland's - The Dualist build for S19 Haedrig's

    Diablo Roland's - The Dualist build for S19 Haedrig's


    Roland's - The Dualist build for S19 Haedrig's

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Because the Haedrig's gift for crusaders is Roland's this season I thought I'd share my personal Roland's build since I know a lot of people don't like the commonly shared builds of this set. I hope all you crusaders have fun this season and good hunting o7

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/88239-2-6-6-rolands-the-dualist

    submitted by /u/Momenaut to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ambos Pride

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    I recently got back into d3 after a few years and have been trying to grind out the ambo pride for the rend affix and every drop and crafted one Ive made hasnt worked. Is there something Im doing wrong or have they removed the affix in a recent patch?

    submitted by /u/Cientu to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Fun build ideas?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    What are some fun unique build ideas that dont revolve around sets i have all 4 necro set and builds bassed on them and im kimda bored if it. What unique buld that is different than the set play style would you recommend me?

    submitted by /u/InfernalDragon87 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    T16 Necro struggeling

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Hi, is there any usable build for necromancer? I feel that this class is simply trash. I play LOD Singularity with Rathma set. I also tried different variations of corpse lance. But my necro is just instantly dying whenever the enemy touches me on T16. Trying to avoid, stay behind my mages. But it seems impossible because my mages are always behind me. If the white enemy does not take me away, it will take me from a distance or by magic, even though I run like a chicken.

    Paragon 1000, I don't have augmented gear, not legendary gems on lvl 120 etc.

    Is it really a necromancer class that requires a brutally good gear to handle the T16?

    It seems to me that the other classes are doing on much worse gear and it is really frustrating.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Stellar79 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Thorns AoE Question

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Hi,

    played around with Thorns and Condemn on the weekend, to find a build for S19. I like the style of both a lot but choose Thorns in the end.

    Now i have a Question, because in direct comparison (Condemn is blasting trash mobs like crazy) Thorns had no way of clearing trash efficiently, at least with the default build i tried (Bombardments didnt help). It blasts the Elite-Packs, which Condemn cant on the other hand ... but in the end i ignored all that juicy trash an just ran from Elite to Elite.

    Is that the Thorns way? Did i miss something? Is my gear just bad and it gets better the more Thorns you got? Are there options / variations to kill trash as well? Go for Area Damage instead of Attack Speed?)

    submitted by /u/_krck_ to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment