• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Diablo [FANART] my sketch of the Butcher. Been thinking about sculpting this guy for some time now

    Diablo [FANART] my sketch of the Butcher. Been thinking about sculpting this guy for some time now


    [FANART] my sketch of the Butcher. Been thinking about sculpting this guy for some time now

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    [Fanart] here is my necro sketch i did not to long ago. Also since you all liked my Butcher sketch i started sculpting him. Keep an eye out for work in progress pics of that in the future.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:24 PM PST

    Looks like you can still oneshot bosses? GR 122 Rift Guardian killed with 150-killstreak

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Diablo 4 - Blizzard on the Technology Behind Sanctuary, Making Your Character Unique, Trading, and PvP

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:03 PM PST

    Tabletop Diablo games?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PST

    I used to play Warhammer and have recently taken up painting figures again; does anybody know of any diablo models I could but to paint and display, not necessarily play? Thanks

    submitted by /u/jbclassic6889
    [link] [comments]

    Implement the Pandemonium kill streak as part of the core game after Season 19 ends

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Blizzard,

    The Pandemonium kill streak has been one of the most fun features that has been added to Diablo 3 in a long time. Going forward, I think it should be implemented to the core game, minus the stacking damage and speed increase once season 19 ends. Every new season, you could change what the kill streaks do as well to keep it more interesting/entertaining.

    submitted by /u/Zelse007
    [link] [comments]

    [FanArt]I made an animated cutscene of The Creation of Sanctuary in diablo 3 style.(Short)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Focused Feedback: Sorceress

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Welcome to the next installment of the Focused Feedback threads, featuring the Sorceress. We'll be covering a lot of different topics a few times a week in focused feedback threads. If you have any suggestions, please post them as a reply to the stickied mod comment.

    Overview

    Sorceresses are of the Zann Esu Clan. Athletic, affable, and self-assured, Sorceresses hardly seem like scholarly bibliophiles hidden away from civilization. They possess many of the same skills as the male members of the Mage Clans, but excel at the use of elemental magic, particularly Fire, Cold, and Lightning.

    Previous Diablo installments

    In Diablo 1, the Sorcerer was the mage class. This class was all about casting spells using their mana. Fire and Lightning spells were super strong, and his Mana Shield made him fairly survivable. Using Teleport to move around quickly, the Sorcerer was very strong in conquering all the challenges in Diablo 1.

    In Diablo 2, the Sorceress entered Sanctuary as the primary mage class, focusing on Fire, Lightning, and Cold Spells. All three skill trees were very popular and strong in clearing content at all levels, leading to a number of iconic builds, including Fire Ball Sorc, Frozen Orb Sorc, and Blizzard Sorc to list a few. Natively having the Teleport skill also made her very good at quickly farming bosses and items.

    In Diablo 3, the Wizard was the mage class. Adding in Arcane to the mix, the Wizard carried forward a lot of the iconic skills playstyles from Diablo 2, like Frozen Orb and Blizzard, while still bringing in new skills, like Black Hole, Slow Time, and Arcane Torrent. Popular builds have included Archon with Vyr's set, Energy Twister with DMO, and even led to the removal of the popular Critical Mass skill due to its strength but straining playstyle.

    Diablo IV Demo

    Note: This section is purely from the BlizzCon 2019 demo and may not be representative of what appears in the final version of the game.

    "Harnessing potent elemental powers, the Sorceress is brimming with all your favorite flavors of magic. Fragile but destructive, this high-risk, high-reward hero weaves between Fire, Cold, and Lightning. Her mastery of magic is an iconic and indelible part of the Diablo power fantasy, and we've only continued to build upon this sturdy foundation."

    "You'll be able to control and dominate enemies with a new Chilling mechanic. The more Cold damage you deal, the more foes will be slowed, frozen, and eventually shattered by your attacks."

    There were a number of skills available in the demo at BlizzCon 2019, and even more were hinted at in the skill selection screen. To see a complete list of skills and talents shown at BlizzCon 2019, check out the IcyVeins page.

    Guided Questions

    Please feel free to answer as many of these as you want or just use them as a guide.

    1. Are you excited for the Sorceress to be coming to Diablo 4?
    2. Does the inclusion of the Sorceress prevent another potential class from being added to D4 due to too much overlap?
    3. What play style are you most interested in trying with the Sorceress?
    4. What do you think of the new Chilling Mechanic?
    5. What mechanics would you like to see for the Lightning and Fire spells?
    6. What are the most iconic skills of the Sorceress class?
    7. Are there any Sorceress-specific items you'd like to see return in D4?
    8. What do you NOT like about the previous implementations of the Sorceress?
    9. Are there any specific armor sets or looks that you'd like to see on the Sorceress? (feel free to include links to art!)
    10. Are there any interesting implementations of the Sorceress in other ARPGs that you'd like to see in D4?
    11. Overall, how do you feel about the Sorceress class in D4?

    Strawpoll

    Strawpoll questions: Which elemental tree are you most interested in playing?

    We'd like to include a quick poll with each of these Focused Feedback threads, highlighting hopefully the main questions in each thread. Let us know what you think!


    Previous Focused Feedback threads:

    submitted by /u/Thunderclaww
    [link] [comments]

    Sore hands and wrists after long session

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    After another long slog at season start, my wrists and arms are sore. Has anyone else experienced this and have you found a good solution (other than to stop playing)?

    submitted by /u/meStandard
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else disappointed with Crusader's Aegis of Valor set?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    I've run a few things with it now and I'm kinda disappointed. I really didn't expect it to be so heavy on stack/cd management. Tracking your Fist of Heavens for 50 stacks, then additionally 3 stacks, then keeping Akarat up while also making sure you're spamming enough to keep Oculus working to keep Akarat's up and if you DON'T then you're frozen in time for 5 seconds because of Stone Gauntlets.

    The actual shotgunning is sorta the last thing you're able to do if the stars align.

    Am I in the minority here?

    submitted by /u/KarateKicks100
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 Armor for Crusader

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Hello all!

    Ive never really been much to chase seasons after the first two, but after seeing that you can get Crusader armor to look like Imperius, i was immediately interested!

    Problem is, i havent done a season in so long i have no idea how these work now.

    So how do i get the Imperius Crusader armor?

    All articles, google searches, and videos i have searched just tell me its a reward but dont tell me HOW to get it.

    If anyone could help i would love you forever!

    submitted by /u/Vomax343
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to powerlevel me from 1 to 70 on Xbox one for my alt ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Mainly playing solo and leveling alt is more than a chore for me tbh !

    Please let me know !

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Obliks
    [link] [comments]

    So I have just finished the entire main story and I am just wondering if anyone can help me work out what to do next?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I am open to any and all ideas. My approach so far is something like this:

    • I have got my Monk to 70, now I want to get my Necromancer to 70 as well.
    • I am not entirely sure how greater rifts work exactly, but I think they might help me get really good gear? Should I do more of these?
    • And I am just not sure how to gear up so I could potentially fight in the highest torment difficulty (torment 26 isn't it?)

    Any suggestions for what I could do now feel free to share!

    submitted by /u/jlenders
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #127 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    Pig Sticker Vs. Darklight

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I am running the AoV shotgun build and am perplexed that all the build guides have Pig Stickers instead of Darklight. I know the main damage source for this build is Fist of the Heavens, but are the faster attacks from PS really worth losing out on the damage multiplier (and extra beams) for Heaven's Fury?

    submitted by /u/TallWhiteandNerdy
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 11/25/19

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 126 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of questions from a noob

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hi ! I'm an absolute noobie at hack n'slash so I picked up Diablo 2 to educate my self a little but I have some (probably weird) questions to ask.

    -First how much does blue (rare ?) gear matters on normal difficulty ? -I'm at the start of act 2 and I still have some white gear left (due to many death) should I go back earlier in the story to farm for better gear ? -What is MF btw ? -Is it normal that playing a sorceress is a bit painfull at low level or I am just bad ? -I have looked for what class guide on the internet but wasn't able to a lot on my own (only where I should invest skill point basically ) and I went for a fire ball sorceress is it a good starting build ? Thx for reading and sorry for the weird grammar/typo english is not my first language.

    submitted by /u/rockmeanstone
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Demon Hunter have to be so squishy!?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Trying to do this CR which is a Shadow DH and my god it's so squishy! DH seem cool but I'm not fond of dying/losing HP so darn fast. Was thinking of doing DH for the season but this is making my decision easy when compared with either Barb or Sader.

    submitted by /u/AstralSaiyn
    [link] [comments]

    Ladder Reset Dec 6th, Ladder Testing

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    We had a nice run last night, and we are looking to keep it going. We need a few more members who are looking to join a legit community and do some pre ladder runs jump in our discord. We are grouping now so get in and get your spot!

    https://discord.gg/cQj2jd

    Once connected type in !accept and follow instructions in the Welcome Channel

    submitted by /u/xJukex
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV API

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    I know we are VERY early in development of D4 and so this might not be known but I hadn't seen much talk of it. I personally would like to know if there will be some in depth API included in the release of D4 that will allow some community (or dev) supported apps. Destiny 2 has some great API that has lead to some cool community developed apps as well as the dev app.

    Things I would like to see:

    Global account status for things (cosmetic, achievements, if there will be community challenges, quest progression etc)

    Character specific things (level, skill set, gear set, rune words, inventory, quest progression)

    Depending on how it is set up, cosmetic store offerings, seasonal progression, etc)

    submitted by /u/Mfrancek11
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Streamers On Twitch

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Seeing how I actually can't make a community on Diablo 3 because there is too many, I would like to build a community of diablo streamers and supporters all together on twitch! I can make a clan on diablo 3 if anyone is interested in diablo content on twitch please let me know! My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/brutuu1908 and my battle net is Brutuu#1908! I'm looking to become a full time streamer and support other streamers at the same time in the diablo 3 category to get ready for diablo 4!

    submitted by /u/Brutuu1908
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any tricks for Barbs for making fury management easier until Bulkathos/Ambo's?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Been playin since beta, somehow never played Barb.

    Probably gonna switch to Monk anyways, but everyone and their mom is playing Barb for the haedrig's waste set so I figured I'd farm on that for a bit.

    I just got my 6pc, and fury management is really rough. I imagine if I had Bulkathos set and didn't have to hard cast Rend, it would be trivial, but right now fury management is really rough.

    I'm using unforgiven, weapons master with a mighty weap, and using threatening shout/war cry.

    Are there any other stop gaps to smooth out fury management until I get the aforementioned items?

    submitted by /u/koticgood
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpapers Hellgate (Art by Igor Sidorenko) & Lilith Mobile (Art by Brom)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Diablo IV #4: Hellgate (Art by Igor Sidorenko)

      

    deviantART: http://fav.me/ddl2pwy
    twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/1199126852343943172

      

    Featuring Epic artwork by Igor Sidorenko

      

    There are no words for Igor's work, its just plain epic and absolutely stunning. I could look over his artwork and just get lost in it.

      

    Enjoy all this'll be my 100th Desktop wallpaper for this year. the next batch of By Three They Come will be released tomorrow November 26th.

      

    Also Early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in America. Gotta get that turkey!

      

    HK

      

    Hellgate & Diablo IV (C) Blizzard & Igor Sidorenko
    Wallpaper arranged by me

      


    Diablo IV Mobile #1 - Lilith (Art by Brom)

      

    deviantART: http://fav.me/ddl2xqn

      

    This is the delayed mobile version of: Diablo IV: Lilith

      

    Featuring Lilith by Brom

      

    Lilith & Diablo IV (C) Blizzard
    Wallpaper Updated and arranged by me

      

    HK

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment