• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Diablo Yang’s v Dawn question

    Diablo Yang’s v Dawn question


    Yang’s v Dawn question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    I decided to try a demon hunter this season and hated it until I switched to UE/CC multishot a couple of days ago. Now this is more like it; smooth forgiving gameplay that isn't a cheat code either.

    My question: is there a reason to cube Dawn and use Yang's or is it use your best of the two?

    I current wield Dawn bc I've had crap luck trying to get a decent Yang's and have enough CDR that there is a mere fraction of a second down time on vengeance. Is there a reason to switch it up like smoother/more consistent damage or slower weapon speed to keep from emptying my Hatred in two seconds?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/walkabout88 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Dex or Fire Damage. which one should i switch to socket? Thank you!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment