• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Diablo Stricken gems replacement

    Diablo Stricken gems replacement


    Stricken gems replacement

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I have a UE Multi build with the usual Trap, Zeis and Stricken gems. I read that the Stricken is replaceable among the gems but I wonder what's the best to replace it with? I experimented with Pain Enhancer and BoPowerful as replacement but not as good as Stricken when it comes to Rift bossess. Is Gogok also good? I'm asking so I can concentrate on upgrading the rank of the gem instead of wasting it on useless ones.

    submitted by /u/alao77 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    To Squirt Cold or no Cold

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Recently found a near perfect non-ancient squirts with cold to replace INT/Crit/Crit, also non-ancient.

    I assumed this would be a clear upgrade but when I compared on d3planner... so I didn't have to bother y'all ... it seemed as though DPS was lower. Am I misreading the output somehow? I am pretty much a noob and old to boot.

    Original

    https://www.d3planner.com/184149304

    New

    https://www.d3planner.com/262035659

    submitted by /u/diablo-mirror to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Id Starmetal Kukuri out ?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    I remember before I stopped years ago the item was super rare but also very used!

    Now that I am back aside from news I see it has no place in nowadays builds

    submitted by /u/Nossman to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to get Echoing Fury as DH?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Want to try it for a speed build and am wondering the best way to obtain??

    submitted by /u/HypeCJC to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment