• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Diablo ‘The Internal Silence Is Deafening,’ Blizzard Employee Says About China Controversy

    Diablo ‘The Internal Silence Is Deafening,’ Blizzard Employee Says About China Controversy


    ‘The Internal Silence Is Deafening,’ Blizzard Employee Says About China Controversy

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Regarding Last Weekend’s Hearthstone Grandmasters Tournament

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Blizzard’s Mobile aspirations might be in danger

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    Download frozen 0kbps

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    So yeah, been trying to work this through this whole day. Tried everything from redownloading all, full cleans of battle net app, always get stuck on 300kb left with 0kbps download speed.

    submitted by /u/Azeizar
    [link] [comments]

    I need someone to play with

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox 1 on diablo 3 ros eternal but I have no one to play with. If you're interested dm me

    submitted by /u/Lord_Bofadese37
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Switch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    How is this version?

    I just got a Switch not long ago and am looking for games I can really sink time into. Played D3 on PC quite a bit and wanted to know how this performed on Switch.

    submitted by /u/UselessGimmick
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me TLDR for this Blizzard controversy? And why it's effecting Diablo.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    Maybe I am missing something but does this have to do with Diablo? Right now it seems like an overreaction to something happening in another country.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play my Diablo Enhanced Edition (PS4) now before the servers go down?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    I have the disc that I got for christmas. I want to make sure I can play the game in the future and after the drama, i'm not sure if their servers will be active in the next year or so.

    submitted by /u/Fuck_The_S6Stingray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment