• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Diablo How to not die with raiment shenlong generator build?

    Diablo How to not die with raiment shenlong generator build?


    How to not die with raiment shenlong generator build?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    Last night I could finally put together the raiment shenlong generator cripling wave build. I re rolled the abilitys to dex, crit and vitality I re spent my paragon ponits to dex and vitality and I use spirit gaurds, but mobs can one shot me in torment 13.

    Is it normal or I do something wrong?

    Sorry for my bad english

    submitted by /u/20001124 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need Build Help

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    I need help. I am stuck at T6 with 189 paragon points. My build is a minion build with Singularity. I use: Bone Spikes Path of Bones, Skeletal Mage Singularity, Devour Devouring Aura, Command, Skeletons Frenzy, Frailty Scent of Blood, Bone Armor Vengeful Armaments

    Gear Wise I have a full set of Rathma, Jesseth Arms, Bastions of Will, Ancient Lengendary Eye of Etlich, and Ancient Legendary Sash of Knives, and Reaper's Wraps. For Lendary Gems I am using Enforcer and Boon of the Hoarder. I lack a slot in my neck and still have yet to get the better legendary gems I need from Greater Rifts.

    In Kanai's Cube I use: Reilena's Shadowhook, Depth Diggers (giving primary skill 100%dmg), Circle of Nailuj's Evol (pops 2 mages for 1)

    When I pop my skeletal command my skeletons do massive damage and my mages when popped one shot everything, but it is an essence heavy build. I just feel I have hit a wall and need to be using more powerful skills, gear, setup or both. I really need advice.

    PSN: le_7ick7ock

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/N-X-S to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    LoD WoL Monks - What items are you changing out for Keystone farming?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    I'm finally at the point where I'd like to push/fish higher GR's and need to start farming keystones efficiently. While I'm very much a reddit noob, I couldn't find anything related to this topic and wanted to see what all you monk experts out there have been utilizing for GR keystone farming.

    From my understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong), using the Cain's set should give you your best chance at more keystones per rift.

    A couple of questions:

    1. Since we're using LoD, are you supposed to change out the build completely? Inna's or SWK? If so, what legendary gems are you utilizing?

    2. Am I aiming for similar stat priorities/%'s to the items on my LoD build?

    3. What stats are a must on the cain's set?

    Hopefully this post helps others in the same boat as I am. LoD WoL Monk has been my favorite build/character so far and would love to utilize it if it's a viable build for keystone farming. I also have a well geared WW barb if any of you think that might be a better solution to start with for keystone farming.

    I've learned a lot from this subreddit on how to optimize my LoD WoL monk, so any help and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/imtinytony to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    For a lon/lod Bazooka wizard, should i max out CDR first than area damage on gears ?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    should I roll on CDR on every possible gears first than area damage ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment