• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Diablo Diablo IV Quarterly Update—June 2021 — Diablo IV

    Diablo Diablo IV Quarterly Update—June 2021 — Diablo IV


    Diablo IV Quarterly Update—June 2021 — Diablo IV

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I will bathe in your blood and drink from your skull.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    A huge thumbs up to the art team!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I just wanna show my apprecitation for what work the art team is doing.

    Im pretty positive there is people who Will cry that we did not get any gameplay etc but this post is just as equally important.

    I have to admit i was a little bummed yesterday we would "only" get art today, but man did they deliver!

    Ive watched everything multiple times and im just as impressed for every watch.

    Everything they did show look truly amazing and i dont think anyone can have any doubt on how good this game Will look!

    Keep the good work up guys and im excited for what to come!

    submitted by /u/hurzk
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] New Diablo 2 Skill Planner (d2planner.github.io)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Diablo 4 poster frames just in time as the new update rolled out! How's it look

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    NOPE

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm sorry for doubting the Art Team.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Gotta admit, I was bummed out when I heard the update was going to be "just" art.

    After seeing how gorgeous Diablo 4 looks I am eating crow. The game looks amazing. Thank you for the update, Art devs!

    submitted by /u/AnyCountry0
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith Desktop Wallpaper

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    2 small details from the latest D4 art update

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    2 small details from the latest D4 art update

    I chiming in to mention small bits from the latest blog post.

    The concept art in the middle is from an old (and official) D2 Barbarian promotional art.

    You can see the D2 Sorc silhouette in this stained glass window.

    I am still tryin to identify the other shapes on the stained glass window, but they might some pop-culture Easter eggs. The one on the left of the Sorc kiiinda looks like Cain, but it also reminds of Gandalf because I think he has a pointy hat.

    submitted by /u/Doomscream
    [link] [comments]

    Replayed Diablo 1 on 1 player multiplayer and finished it yesterday. What a blast this game is even nowadays! This was way harder than what i expected but it still went pretty well (no dupe, no single player saving, pause and quest items, 2x monster HP from multi).

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    D2 runs fine in Windows 11 Preview

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Not sure if anyone cares, but D2 runs the same way in W11P as it did in Win10, so don't be afraid of the "upgrade". I presume D2R will also run fine, but I can't say that as fact.

    submitted by /u/DaymanTargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    What PC hardware does d2r require?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I am so excited that d2r will be released in months. I haven't played games on PC for several years, so I doubt my PC could run d2r smoothly on 4k resolution.

    submitted by /u/shawshee
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer items from Diablo 3 to Reaper of Souls?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I recently unearthed my Xbox 360 and I've been trying to unlock an achievement. Specifically, I need to get to level 70 with a hardcore character.

    I've noticed that when I start a character on the normal Diablo 3, there's an item in my inventory called Infernal Helm. If I'm not mistaken, it makes leveling a little easier.

    Is there a way I could get that item onto Reaper of Souls?

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - June 30, 2021

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FB 2.0 & Legacy ES interactions.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Just been fiddling around with my typhoon wizard again for a bit and noticed I had all the 6 parts for a fb set and wondered if the legacy etched sigil procs the 6 piece or not

    submitted by /u/evilanimegenious
    [link] [comments]

    Inconsistency between male and female character models

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I just watched the Barbarian and Rogue clips for the Quarterly report, Why do the male faces look like conventionally attractive hunks, while the female faces look weird with wide lips and odd faces.

    Why this inconsistency?

    submitted by /u/Mir_man
    [link] [comments]

    Is it going to be possible to launch D2R without the battle.net app/launcher?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I remember back in the day when I played D2 for the last time that it was possible to simply install your game, launch it, log in to your account and then play.

    Is that going to be possible with D2R? Without using the battle.net app/launcher?

    submitted by /u/BowelMan
    [link] [comments]

    Death animations - concern

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    With latest update. I'm in awe.

    The art is outstanding. I would say impeccable.
    I had my jaw dropped down throughout entire read.

    My only concern is, with everything leaning towards realistic style.
    It would be really off-putting to have enemies, amazing and realistic, like presented in the update, to fly around like rag dolls. Like they are weightless.
    I feel like this is going to break the immersion, especially having art such as this.
    If anyone shares similar thoughts, please speak up. This is not the first, and not the last post about this.
    But I felt like I need to bring this up again because they mentioned "realistic" approach towards in every aspect of this update. And weightless death animations I fear, will take away the spotlight of such an amazing artwork.

    submitted by /u/WizBornstrong
    [link] [comments]

    What to skill after the 3 main skills are maxed out ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Hello ,

    I am playing a level 80 necromancer with 20 skill points on :

    -summon skeleton

    -skeleton mastery

    -corpse explosion

    -revive

    I finished hell mode while using the curse decrepify.

    Any ideas in what to invest more skill points into or should i just keep them unused ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kaskade_E9
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV's Sorc Dafoe

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment