• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Diablo saw it was primal dagger....Pain...

    Diablo saw it was primal dagger....Pain...


    saw it was primal dagger....Pain...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Where does the familiar come from?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I know the Hydra is summoned from the center of Sanctuary but is the familiar ever specified? In previous games it was a demon but here it's just a wisp-like creature...so, is it a construct of pure magic or from another plane? It has the same name but barely even resembles the other creature.

    submitted by /u/Aur-elian to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion on Barb or DH for the upcoming season?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on to roll a Barb or a DH for Season 23

    submitted by /u/tackle68 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    SWK Monk: Seize the initiative or momentum?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I have a swk monk that constantly runs out of spirit. I'm wondering: factoring area damage and other things, is seize the initiative or momentum better? I would assume momentum is good against the RG but seize the initiative is good against packs.

    submitted by /u/BraveSelection1929 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    I Got 800 Paragon Points Today, Total At 2001. Do I Pump Intelligence Or Vitality On Pets Witch Doctor?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PST

    I barely matter in my witch doctor. So I figured I'd pump vitality to stay alive. But, I do shoot poison darts. Should I put majority of my 2000 paragon points into intelligence or vitality? Both maybe?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Best Crusader Build?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PST

    I've currently got a lvl 70 Paragon 50 Crusader and he's having problems in Torment 2 and seems a bit soft. What do you think is the best Crusader build?

    submitted by /u/hippysmuggler to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment