• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Diablo Want to love the crusader, but can't find right build for GR70+

    Diablo Want to love the crusader, but can't find right build for GR70+


    Want to love the crusader, but can't find right build for GR70+

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I new to D3, less than one month on it. Have an okay DH, but runs out of steam on 90+ can't get any higher DPS.

    Anywho..... Made exact builds like a few websites, but without having all Primals I can't get past first mob on 80-90 GR.

    Tried Aegis (dead in one hit and runs out of DPS), Thorns (dead before I can actually kill a common) and am trying the riding bomber now. Trying a few other classes so I know what I want to focus on for next season. This guide for bomber https://maxroll.gg/guides/akkhan-invoker-bombardment-crusader-guide

    I didn't know you could start on a season without completing the story mode, but I used the Necro there and was fun, but everyone runs Necro or DH. Help me be the odd man in the party!

    submitted by /u/Metalcrack to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Conquests 22

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Any suggestions? Boss needs a group. I am solo. Just want to complete in easiest way possible.

    submitted by /u/Solid_Bat_66 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    200 Unidentified "Flavor of Time" !! RNG GOD !?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment