• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Diablo The sticky says reroll questions are permitted now, so... Ancient variant of Squirt's Necklace?

    Diablo The sticky says reroll questions are permitted now, so... Ancient variant of Squirt's Necklace?


    The sticky says reroll questions are permitted now, so... Ancient variant of Squirt's Necklace?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Here's what dropped: https://imgur.com/ImqS8fe

    And of COURSE there's no socket. I've no idea which of those to give up in order to reroll a socket.

    (The sticky says reroll threads are okay. The posting form has a warning that they aren't. Presumably one of them is outdated?)

    submitted by /u/ObscureCulturalMeme to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Guys which is better?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    I thought this was interesting. +7.7% damage, -7.7% in toughness and recovery

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Solo Pushing

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to solo push in non seasons. When I play with a party of 4 (zdh, zbarb and sader), I can get to the RG on a 145 in 11 minutes. When I play solo, I'm only able to do 130. I use 5 piece + 2 piece. Almost everything is primal. 6.4m sheet dps and almost 4400 paragon. What are the things to use in cube, gems, skills, etc for survivability?'

    submitted by /u/termiepwnz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    necro masq build questions

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    i have a paragon 300 necro, decently geared (i can run gr 70 in 6-7 minutes without dying)

    i sometime notice that simulacrums doesn't consume life even if i still have the same regen (or even lower) then when activated

    more than this i'm not sure all cureses are applied at once, how does that work? are them active all 3 in the aura around me, applied by sim, should i self cast the curse? does the rune even matter?

    when i die i expect to lose a simulacrum out of 2 and so to reborn, but i don't think that ever happened, is that rune even active?

    then there is the templar: he sais he gives 10% essence regen, but i cannot see it in town

    while playing still cannot see it because i use corpse devouring etc

    submitted by /u/D_Caesar to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Still too squishy, seeking advice

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I started back up a week ago on HC seasonal. I'm only at GR55 right now because normal mobs and ground damage are dangerously painful to my health pool. I've procc'd death saves from single ranged attacks hitting.

    I'm using mundu and have read some guides. My damage output is higher than I need at T13, but survivability is a major issue playing HC.

    I'm trying to keep soul harvest stacks maxed and waiting for traveler's pledge to drop for endless walk reduction. What else can I do while I wait for full stacks and don't have amulet set protection?

    Is there a returning newb guide for avoid death by squishiness? Stat preferences? Non-essential skills or gear for mundu barrage I can swap out?

    submitted by /u/Our_Uncle_Istvan to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Wailing Host & Litany, wow...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Just jumped back into D3. Been playing on and off for a few years, but never really focused on getting set-bonuses too much, just ran with what was fun for me. Been working towards a build that utilizes Helltooth, and happened to end up with these two rings in the process, so I decided to give them a shot just for fun. Good lord, I know they probably won't last forever, but right now they're just shockingly powerful!

    I'm only running GR35-ish stuff atm, and it's not all that tough, but my first run with this ring combo had me dropping elite packs in under 5 seconds, so wild. Just had to share, WD for life 🤘🏻

    submitted by /u/properwaffles to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment