• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Diablo I made you an over-simplified Diablo 2 retrospective. Hope you enjoy!

    Diablo I made you an over-simplified Diablo 2 retrospective. Hope you enjoy!


    I made you an over-simplified Diablo 2 retrospective. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Azmodan was speaking to Diablo in The Black Soulstone Cinematic.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    Honestly when I first played the game it seemed obvious. I never thought he's talking to Leah, it wouldn't make any sense. But recently I realized that this isn't actually so obvious to everyone. I thought everyone just automatically assumed Azmodan is speaking to Diablo. But I've seen people treating this as just a theory. Imo it's obvious and confirmed in-game.

    So my question is - what do you think? Who was Azmodan talking to?

    My original take from all the way back when I played D3 for the first time was that the conversation is happening between Azmodan and Diablo, and later when I learned more about the lore and the story, it only confirmed it even more. In case someone asks why would Azmodan be against Diablo - well demons in general are always in rivalry anyway, but the events of The Dark Exile explain it even more. So they are enemies. Azmodan even says "our brethren" during the cinematic which can only make sense if he's talking to Diablo. If he was speaking to Leah, he would've said "my brethren". That small line alone confirms he's speaking directly to Diablo imo. Azmodan also tells Diablo that he can't hide the soulstone from him which also makes sense since Adria (Diablo's ally) has the full control over the black soulstone, therefore Diabo has the control. The Player, Tyrael, all the others were being manipulated by Diablo through Adria all the time to gather all the Evils in the stone so that Adria can bring back Diablo as the Prime Evil. Throughout all Act II and Act III we were literally on the evil side unknowingly, we thought we were saving those places but in reality we were just being used to destroy Diablo's rivals and gathering their power for Diablo.

    Anyway, there's no point going into more detail. I believe the line "our brethren" by itself is a confirmation. What do you guys think? How did you interpret that cinematic?

    submitted by /u/TheCurious42
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzcon Celebration Collection Items Hinting at a Diablo 2 Remaster?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    I just realized something while looking at The Celebration Collection. All the Diablo 3 rewards say "coming soon". Why would that be?

    If you look back at the 2019 Blizzcon Virtual Goodies, you can see that the same thing happened with the Diablo 3 Wings. They didn't want to show the wings, which were later confirmed to be Lilith's Wings, before the event. Because that would have obviously ruined the surprise of Diablo IV.

    I think it's likely that this year's Diablo 3 in-game items are somehow related to the rumored Diablo 2 Remaster.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Texxra
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzards Power Creep

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Is it just me or has Blizzards three major franchises (WC,SC and Diablo) all gone directly to "Battling the literal Gods of Creation" in the last few installments?

    I don't know if it's just me or if their writing department have run out of ideas.

    I mean, its epic, sure. But where do you go from there?

    submitted by /u/TechnocraticWardance
    [link] [comments]

    A Week in Wallpapers: Road to BlizzConline

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    As of last friday the 12th 2021 I have started posting multiple wallpapers for all things Diablo. I'm planning to release the rest of my By Three They Come wallpaper series this week as well as extra Diablo IV, Diablo III, Diablo: Immortal & Diablo II walls.

      

    I created a journal on deviantART & twitter to post the collective wallpapers as I add more. I'm up to 20 now and I'll be adding 10+1 more later today.

      

    Come on over and check out all my wallpapers I'm uploading all week long. Here's hoping Diablo II's remake is coming.

      

    Enjoy and have a nice day/week.

      

    HK

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    What are the big nono's and improvements regarding Diablo 2 remake?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:55 AM PST

    What are the big nono's, things that Blizzard should NOT do in a Diablo 2 remake,

    and what are the improvements they can make to the original game without pissing off fans?

    submitted by /u/Tiskate
    [link] [comments]

    I send an email to Rhykker, I'm a dead man.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Le Linceul de Turin ne peut venir que de la Résurrection du Christ - YouTube

    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Look, I had big plans for diablo myself, if you want I can transfer you my written patent and all files for this invention, its worthless. There wont be no diablo its a trap. I'll give you this business I dont give a shit. You'll be a millionnaire. I'm in Laval.

    CPP + dank - YouTube

    my super christian grandmother died and she visited me in a dream. I suddenly appeared midway leading to the basement, I climbed up the stairs and was gonna go outside through the door it was a beautiful cloudy day, I was gonna fornicate and fly like I always do but closed the door and resisted the envy to go see if maybe she was gonna be there. She was right there, clear as day, so I sat down 3 feet away from her, I thought to myself hmm I'm not really a good person you know... this is weird, the yellow of your eyes, I looked deeper and saw snake eyes then I'm like...WTF...Is this who I think it is...I got lost in her left eye wich transformed into a tornado of fire, then I escaped like OMG...God is real.

    Its all real...everything about the Bible....Guess who is the Antichrist? Yep...Its Donny the don...

    Not yet tho, you see...He will be killed soon, and then 3 days after the demon of the bottomless pit will enter him and posess him, an ancient fallen angel locked up deep between tectonic plates in the euphrates, evil spirits cant cross water did you know? You see the devil is very very clever, he has a bunch of old buddies everywhere, he still goes to and fro from heaven to earth to accuse people, but he will be cast down soon...So the Mechanism is like an internal compression engine, he is compressing "Christians" with left wing politics and then will explode and unleash right wing devastation on the whole continent..Killing saints and deceiving fools for his last 7 years, then Jesus comes back.. Check out Project bellicose

    A Troubled Time | Project Bellicose Update 12/17/2020 - YouTube

    This is why evil Turkey built this dam,,,

    Turkish Dams Will Help Fulfil Biblical End Time Prophecy, Scholar Claims - Sputnik International (sputniknews.com)

    Right now I'm working on a free energy device, theres not much to do besides praising god and

    Take this knowledge base, 150 gigs of powerful knowledge, software, tutorials, pdfs' etc etc etc...

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/12BHzcjJC8Urt5XWKJFwq-m5hCJwtBPQz/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-x1yAfd4jsuKk2k-uw9Hq9TfcVAFv2lX/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nNgZD4UQYWkogGAPNufYzg79hREJpWQN/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/rogerpatate11
    [link] [comments]

    Non-season wizards?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    I'm looking at guides on maxroll.gg, however all their guides are for seasonal, where there is an extra cube slot.

    I don't play seasons as I tend to usually burn out on D3 after a week or so of farming, so I try to just keep my Wizard main well geared and to try out new builds whenever Blizzard changes the tiers.

    Between LoD and DMO, as well as Hydra, Twister, Arcane Orb, Meteor, what would be the best build to focus on? My gut is saying DMO Frozen Orb/Arcane Orbit, as it gives the highest set DMG multiplier, as well as all their main boosting items being slottable with only 3 cube slots (OoID, Wizardspike, Triumvirate). With Twister, you lose out on either Deathwish or the staff, for Hydra you have to go LoD which is capped out at 9500% damage (as opposed to DMO's 12500%) and between Flurry, SS, Tasker, Fragment, there isn't much room for other items. Meteor just seems underpowered in general, considering you can no longer channel cast them (I have an older Etched Sigil though, would that work?), they only have two legendary powers from items and again need to go LoD for the lower 9500%.

    I am also wondering about DMO - Explosive Blast. You get to use OoID, WoH and the DMO set. You'd also be able to squeeze Deathwish into that.

    Anyone who's playing a non-seasonal wizard who can help me out?

    submitted by /u/Verificus
    [link] [comments]

    If Blizzard releases D2 Remastered what will happen to D2 mods?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Obviously we can only guess but what are your thoughts on this matter?

    submitted by /u/haaany
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my gear/build

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hi! I posted this in the Demon Hunter forum, but didn't get any responses. I'm just wondering if/how you guys think I could improve my build. I'm not that great but very much enjoy playing Diablo III . If you think I can make it better, let me know and thanks so much!

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/867768848

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    Distributing Paragon Points

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I'm a new player to Diablo and just reached Paragon level with my first character (Monk). Is it better to spread out my Paragon points as I level up or just stack them all into one thing, like Movement Speed, then move onto Dexterity when I'm capped out? Or is it just personal preference?

    Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EvanP3rks
    [link] [comments]

    (Diablo 2 LOD) Is there a way to mod in infinite ammunition (arrows/bolts/throwables)?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    How to transfer items single player while using extended stash ( plugy sp mod enjoy drop rate ) SOLVED

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Hello, i had trouble to find the answer, so i post this topic for future people who want to know because so much topics are not solved regarding this question.

    I did not get atma working with my extended stash, so i tried mule, you have to use a modified version of mule to get it working. Link here from frozen : https://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62872

    They say it resolve a lot of problem, in my situation it worked, i had only "enjoy sp mod increase drop rate" who also increase size of inventory and stash.

    submitted by /u/GarlicLover420
    [link] [comments]

    The return of Jesus in 2021

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Jesus was real, and diablo 4 and 2 wont come out, ever.

    Blizzard is playing you. They are reducing costs and pumping their excrement to billions.

    Its a charade, wake up people.

    Come up to heaven. Believe with all your hart and say with your mouth, Jesus is lord.

    All this sadness is explained away, you are a spiritual being being tested in a matrix.

    Soon your anxiety will be over.

    Much love brothers.

    submitted by /u/rogerpatate11
    [link] [comments]

    Asking the devs...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Is it possible to some how ask the devs to use their 3D character props, that they usually use in their cinematic trailers?

    submitted by /u/Yahsiah
    [link] [comments]

    Is now too late to join the season?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Got a lot of free time on my hands, how much longer will the season on be do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Dualyeti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment