• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Diablo Found an old stash of PC Gamer Magazines. Here's Diablo II

    Diablo Found an old stash of PC Gamer Magazines. Here's Diablo II


    Found an old stash of PC Gamer Magazines. Here's Diablo II

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    The Girls of Diablo ll fan art I drew almost 20 years ago. Found in storage.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Cheeky Little Treasure Goblin. Drawn by me for Blizzard's 30th

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    I made a Diablo 3 card frame for MtG!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Are they spoiling us?!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    What diablo literature is considered canon

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I'm looking to begin reading the novels and comics behind the diablo lore. Which are must read/canon and any recommended reading order would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The_Bam_Snizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a PDF of the old D2 strategy guide?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:17 PM PST

    OH man, d2 was the buzz in grade 3 for me. My best friend got the d2 strat guide and it was awesome reading about skills and builds. I'd love to read it now that I'm actually good at the game lol probably so I can judge the editors for being noobs haha!

    submitted by /u/DrewCarey420
    [link] [comments]

    Danctuary Podcast

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:43 PM PST

    This is just an appreciation post to Rhykker, Raxx, sVr, Leviathan, Neinball, and all the others who spent their time to make episodes of Danctuary.

    Thank you guys so much!

    I have been a listener of Westmarch Workshop for the past 30ish episodes, and then I checked out Danctuary on Neinball's recommendation and absolutely love Danctuary. It's so awesome to hear such knowledgeable people talking so passionately about this game that has been a part of my life since I was a kid (Diablo 2).

    Between sharing news/information about existing/upcoming games and just genuinely projecting the feeling of "group of friends geeking out", I really love what you guys are doing with this podcast. I wish so hard that there was a podcast just like Danctuary for all of my favorite video games.

    I'm sorry if I'm way late to the party, but I felt it needed to be stressed how amazing Danctuary is for anybody who likes Diablo or even aRPG's in general.

    TL;DR - If there's anybody reading this who hasn't already checked it out, I highly highly recommend you do so.

    submitted by /u/Nachogod89
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a while, is LoD still up to par with sets?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Just seeing that alot of sets have been buffed to around 20,000% multiplier which is around double what a max rank LoD gem gives (9,750%).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FibreGlassCannon
    [link] [comments]

    Trag’oul wings on console?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Can you obtain them on console? Jw, I might try and go for them since my seasonal is a necro

    submitted by /u/Antique-Mission-8368
    [link] [comments]

    Started to wonder about this after watching a Diablo2 lore video. What happens to our heroes when we enter the "Destruction's end" portal in the world stone chamber?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Different difficulties aside

    We clearly know what happens to our Diablo 1 heroes

    • The warrior, Aiden, becomes Diablo in the sequel

    • The rogue, Blood Raven, gets corrupted and haunt the Burial ground

    • The sorcerer becomes The summoner in arcane sanctuary

    But what about The Diablo 2 heroes? Are they seen or mentioned in Diablo 3? Are they still out in the wild, available for Diablo 4, used as characters or Npc

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Act IV of D2 have fewer content?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:27 AM PST

    Act IV has only 3 quests and 3 waypoint. Also, its town is much smaller than other 3 Acts, and its Vendors have nearly no dialog.

    Anyone knows what happens? Did the devs run out of budget and/or time when they develop Act IV?

    submitted by /u/Life-Veterinarian522
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start playing diablo3?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    I played this game on the PS4 but pretty casually.I was wondering if I should buy it and play it on a hardcore level

    submitted by /u/Spetsnaz001
    [link] [comments]

    Is PoD or PD2 better for a purely single player experience?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I keep getting mixed results or similar answers for both mods and trying to differentiate which one would be the preferred route when purely playing single player?

    I'm looking for something that has the much needed QoL improvements, but that doesn't deviate much from the vanilla experience while also adding some form of late/end-game content. Not sure if they both have a loot filter or if there is a separate mod for that as well, but if possible that would be ideal. Please point me in the right direction if this isn't the best sub to ask, but any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ghostflop
    [link] [comments]

    With Lilith, Andariel and Succubus being in Diablo4, i hope PC culture doesnt corrupt the design of monsters with more sexual thematics

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I mean i dont mind if there were dingling Dongs if it fits the lore of the said monster

    Andariel, Lilith and succubus are Naked by the lore and it would be sad if they covered them for Politically correct reasons in a game where you gorely disembody foes

    Its part of the lore:

    http://succubus.net/wiki/images/1/1f/HellSpawn.gif

    https://electriccartilage.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/andariel_diablo_ii.gif

    https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/861/712/large/aaron-gaines-againes-monsters-01.jpg?1434785699

    submitted by /u/Legion_Of_Truth
    [link] [comments]

    A Diablo Community Member Needs Your Help!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - February 09, 2021

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    new switch but character is not available

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I just got a new switch after I didn't have one for awhile and my d3 character is missing upon login. How can i get my old character back?

    This is nintendo switch.

    submitted by /u/illathon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment