• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Diablo Clearing out old toons and found this... Memories!

    Diablo Clearing out old toons and found this... Memories!


    Clearing out old toons and found this... Memories!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Diablo Q&A | BlizzConline - Submit your questions!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Earlier today we posted on social that we will be taking in questions for the Diablo Q&A at BlizzConline. I should note that we will be taking questions before BlizzConline and through the first day of BlizzConline. We will be pulling from the form link here, Reddit and from the Diablo forums. I wanted to get a Reddit thread up to help consolidate everything into one post for easier tracking!

    As the Q&A is limited in time, we will try to get to as many questions as possible in the segment and we will be sure to pull relevant questions submitted after the opening ceremonies/panels on Day 1 to ensure we obtain some of the newest and latest questions that come across your mind!

    Hope to virtually see you at BlizzConline!

    submitted by /u/PezRadar
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III: Blizzard North version

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:26 PM PST

    I hope D4 is cross-platform AND cross-saving at launch

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Blizzard, I will buy two copies of this game at launch if it means I can play my same account on PC and Xbox, especially if I can play with any of my friends no matter their platform of choosing.

    But if I have to use two separate accounts for each platform, idk if I will. How bout you guys?

    To clarify, cross-platform would mean actually "playing with friends" across any platform, like PC players playing with Xbox/Playstation players. While cross-saving would mean your account and characters on PC could be the same on Xbox, so you can pickup the same druid you're leveling up on PC when you switch to your Xbox.

    Back when I played more Minecraft Dungeons, I had a copy for both PC and Switch. Having the freedom to choose either platform depending on the situation at home was great, but it was a huge kick to the nuts not being able to progress further with my favorite character on PC when I moved to my Switch. Now it's got crossplatform I hear, which is great, but I don't think it's cross-saving yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also I know botters on D3 console platforms is a problem (especially for those who care about leaderboards) and could potentially cause issues if D4 is crossplatform, but I think this can be managed/fixed if they prepare for it. It's at least worth attempting in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Sir-Types-A-Lot
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Lilith

    Hi guys, I made this model for 3d printing inspired by Lilith from Diablo IV, click on the link for more images, I hope you like it.

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QrwQrx

    Lilith, mother of demons

    submitted by /u/karnoppe
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if posted b4 but.. huuuuuuuuuyyh

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    DOUBLE TREASURE GOBLIN BUFF | SEASON 22

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Sorceress Tal Rasha's Set - Concept Art - Diablo II Fan Remake

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Activision Blizzard mobilizes. What do you think it means for the future of Diablo and all games in general?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    This is obviously a hard topic, and I expect I'll get some people angry, even tho I personally don't like mobile games just as much.. but well here we go anyway.

    Tons of Mobile games are coming. More then a year ago, Bobby Kotick himself said that they want to bring ALL of their IPs to mobile and remaster some of them. "ALL" - This means things like SC:Mobile will happen at some point. Recently, Blizzard confirmed "multiple" mobile WoW experiences in advanced development during their investors call.

    Whether we like it or not, Mobile is taking over. Mobile gamers spend so much money on MTX that companies are starting to shift their focus. And it's hard to blame them, the main goal of people who run those companies is to make as much money as possible after all. I might not like it but we need to be realistic. The quality bar for mobile games is extremely low compared to PCs and Consoles. Mobile market accepts every kind of monetization.

    So basically, I just want to let you guys know that as much as I hate mobile games personally, I don't want to see another surprised Pikachu Face outrage whenever they'll announce all those Mobile games officially. Even D:I was obviously going to happen - what was surprising to me is that people knew back then that D4 is also being developed and even Blizzard tried to tell us that before D:I was announced. And people were outraged because they thought D:I is the only Diablo being developed.

    In any case - I don't like where gaming is going. But I don't want to see the community surprised again as if it wasn't obvious that all those mobile games are on the way. I don't like mobile games in just about every aspect. The worst part is ofc the mtx, low quality etc but I'll be honest - even if they released a Witcher 3 level of quality game on mobile I wouldn't play it because playing on a phone is simply uncomfortable to me.

    How do you guys feel about the shift in the gaming industry and what do you think it means for the far future of Diablo and other IPs? I think 10-20 years from now we're still going to get just as many PC games as we are getting now, but they will be more monetized (Look at recent Assassin's Creed games for example) and accompanied by a lot of relatively easy and cheap to make Mobile games. I'm not afraid that in the far future Blizzard and other companies will stop making PC games completely, but I do think the influence of mobile market will cause mobile practices to sink into PC and Console releases, and companies will be trying to slowly normalize mobile-like monetization systemsas well as all the live service stuff and monetization/economy we can see in Activision's CoD.

    Edit: TL;DR is - I personally don't like mobile market, but I don't want to see the community surprised when all the incoming mobile games are officially revealed because it's obvious that they are coming. And one additional point - What I especially don't want to see again is all the hate and toxicity directed at the devs, remember they are not the ones who make the decisions, and they are not the ones who decide what they are allowed to say. I want us all to respectfully express how we feel about anything, and if you really hate something and don't want to support it, vote with your constructive, respectful criticism and your wallet.

    submitted by /u/TheCurious42
    [link] [comments]

    Stanger PL

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Owned this game since launch and never asked for a stranger to PL. Pretty sure it was from the reddit community on D3. Thank you to the random monk that helped me out today!

    submitted by /u/henderkt
    [link] [comments]

    Season 23

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    I was listening to Episode 8 of Danctuary, and sVr was talking about the race weekend that occurs at the start of the season, when teams get together to see who can clear a GR150 the quickest. And he also mentioned how he still really liked when the goal used to be to queue up one tier higher than somebody else and just try to clear it in 15 minutes.

    Then he mentioned Diablo 3 "having both worlds" and I think he's got a good idea.

    I think it would be awesome if each weekend had something additional that gave a slight power boost to enable 150 clears across all classes. And, in turn, allows groups to do speed 150's. They could pick and old seasonal theme and just activate from Friday at 17:00 PST until Sunday at 23:59.

    This would mean overall, they'd have to nerf characters/gear so that it would be impossible to reach 150 except on the power weekends.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Nachogod89
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to keep the 4th Kanai slot permanently?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Just wondering if that's too much power creep. I will kinda miss it after the season ends, but I suppose making tough gearing choices is part of what makes builds fun.

    submitted by /u/mathrock_manatee
    [link] [comments]

    D3 - Challenge Rift 191 Guide with Map

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Diablo 3 buying guude

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    I just finished the starter edition at wizard level 11, basically just killing the skeleton king. I really liked this part of the game and think it's pretty reasonable to buy it right now. However I was wondering if it ever goes on sale, considering bilzzard doesn't really do many sales? Also I want to know which edition should I get? I was thinking reaper of souls, especially if it's on sale, but overall, how do the two dlc's go in terms of value?

    submitted by /u/LopiErus
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - February 15, 2021

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Been about 20 years since I last gamed.. What better time to start up again than during a pandemic?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Trying to get Hellfire amulet. But I think the game has glitched on me? See pics below on all 4 acts they’re marked as I’ve got all the parts. But only have 3 in invo!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    A Diablo II wallpaper if you're interested.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Diablo 2 on Blizzards

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    So I'd like to buy D2 on Blizzards but I'm wondering does D2 often get a discount? Thank you...

    submitted by /u/StrictCompany
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 60 Infernal Machines not dropping

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment