• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Diablo Etched Sigil change

    Diablo Etched Sigil change


    Etched Sigil change

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I've got a primal etched sigil that's near perfect that I use for my LoD fire hydra build that I run 115s with. With the new patch, is it going to automatically change the item to the new one? Or will I keep my legacy version like what usually happens?

    submitted by /u/agroovywalrus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard’s builds, sets, and kanai’s cube

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Hey guys. I'm a fairly new player (EU, PC, paragon 32, T1) and I have a few questions on how to optimize my game.

    Right now, all of my gear equipped is just random things that have good stats (all level 70, with focuses in intelligence and recovery). When should I start going for a set, and which set should I go for?

    My build is pretty similar. I just use what I feel works for me, but I don't know if there's a better way to make all of the talents go together. I'm using frost nova, blizzard, magic weapon (just swapped from storm armor, might go back), archon (really like), electrocute, and disintegrate (also really like).

    Last but not least, I have no idea how to use the cube. I know I need to farm the materials, but then what?

    I know these are all pretty noob questions, but I love the game and want to get the most out of it. If you can offer any suggestions or advice I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Luna-Sedai to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Delseres Magnum Opus

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Can you get this set from farming? Or do you have to go to the set dungeon. Are the candles for set dungeons stationary or are they in different places?

    submitted by /u/sknic17 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment