• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Diablo Project Diablo 2 mod is a massive rework of the original game | PC Gamer

    Diablo Project Diablo 2 mod is a massive rework of the original game | PC Gamer


    Project Diablo 2 mod is a massive rework of the original game | PC Gamer

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Patch is up!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Get in and try the new stuff.

    submitted by /u/st0rmfury
    [link] [comments]

    So this was a project i did for the university about Diablo III...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    S22 console opinions

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Which Haedrig set will be strongest on consoles? I know GoD and Necro are dumb strong, but monk and WD are super simple sets to run. Which of the gift sets will be easiest/strongest on console this season?

    submitted by /u/g00dn1ghtm4r3
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Diablo Collectible statue already..

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Anybody else? #350 of 3750!

    submitted by /u/radraze2kx
    [link] [comments]

    Did I Just Receive Hacked Items?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    So im playing on ps4 and decided to set my network to open so I could run some rifts with other players. Someome joined who was a 1k paragon over me and ran through everything. Afterwards he dropped a bunch of gear (some primal) for me and left. I check the gear and all of it is named razor with mostly legendary gems in them. When I put them im literally a glass nuke and the entire outfit makes me a black shadow with green eyes. Im most likely going to remove this stuff and figure out what to do with the gems but if it's all hacked im salvaging all of it since I started a few weeks ago and want to at least earn my gear since I have no control over my paragon level.

    submitted by /u/Meltedcd
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 Mods - what do u recommend?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I just found out the Diablo 1 has mods!!! I have downloaded a few, but want to know which one to use.

    I'm not too familiar with mods, I just started using PlugY on Diablo 2 a few months back & LOVE it!!

    Which D1 mod works best? (I like inventory sharing on PlugY the best. )

    submitted by /u/stoind
    [link] [comments]

    Hey im new to seasonel and have a question.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:52 PM PST

    How can i drop gear to my buddy? We tried last Season (21) but we could not drop anything to each other?

    We are on ps4.

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/kennedi420
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 11/10/20

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II Ultimate Quiz. Found a question or two misleading. Still a great Quiz!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment