• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Diablo My pumpkin reeks of evil and corruption.

    Diablo My pumpkin reeks of evil and corruption.


    My pumpkin reeks of evil and corruption.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I created our favorite Archangel of Justice in HeroForge!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Super stoked about this drop! (SP)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Mask of jeram

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys! so i have been playing WD for a while and im having alots of fun ,but its one thing that i dont undestand when looking at other wd players (leaderboard) they choose to use mask of jeram in the cube?? cant see the point while having no pets?

    if it helps im playing HC non seasonal Mundunugu set. Thanks/A1

    submitted by /u/ItzMeA1
    [link] [comments]

    Turn down/off character volume without turning off dialogue volume

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hi r/diablo

    Bought the game a few days ago for me and the wife on ps4, and we're enjoying it so far. Hit 70 and trying to figure out all the systems, sets, rifts and more.

    My question is however a more technical one. How do I turn off the character volume without turning off dialogue volume?

    We want to hear things like story and dialogue with npcs, but we don't want to hear my barbarian scream "I don't have enough fury" 50 times in a row while I mash buttons

    Is this even possible?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Wiish123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get into the developer mode of diablo 3 on PC?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I've been researching ways to make animated battlemaps for D&D and the advice was to get into the developer mode of pc games and film areas that you'd like to make a map out of. I thought diablo 3 would be perfect for maps like this.

    Does anyone have any experience of getting into the developer mode and what the commands are?

    submitted by /u/1FuzzyPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    So I got done on my DH setting up my build more and I looked at my damage and it was went up but after a little it dropped down a entire 100k after doing some GR's any help?

    submitted by /u/Successful_Lab7069
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question, Do Illusions grant extra XP?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So say a illusion spawns multiples of itself, then i kill them, do i get extra XP or do i just get the XP from the one kill?

    submitted by /u/BARNBURNER123
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t Blizzard just add to the content for Diablo 2?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    People would be willing to pay for more D2 content. It's almost the perfect game why not just add almost a whole other 5 acts with a few more characters to spice it up for 2020?

    submitted by /u/DancerBolt
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with plugy and with no LOD

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I just got plugy on me and my dads 1.12 no LOD diablo 2 and the big stash and reapec and pandemonium events and the stats pages aren't showing up what do I do

    submitted by /u/lomboi69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment