• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Diablo ugh

    Diablo ugh


    ugh

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Frenzy playstyle

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a newb problem maybe you could help. I just finished the campaign and my current level is 54. 20 levels ago I acquired the 2h weapon bastions revered, which really enhanced your frenzy and goes really well with my playstyle (which is basically rapidly pressing the same button until everyone are dead). My problem is that its getting outlevel in terms of dps and in strength and vitality bonus. Is there any way to upgrade a weapon? Maybe there is other weapon like the bastion revered? Is there any other way to generate this weapons in a higher level? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fatlip334 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD on Switch - how do you keep hatred up?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Being as I can't numloc on the switch, how on earth do you keep hatred up? I don't have all the supporting pieces yet, but none of them seem to have hatred regen specifically, so I'm a bit lost as to how to go about gaining more. At present, I'm running out before I've really got started.

    I have a DH on PC, but not in GoD, so that's not helping lol

    submitted by /u/lilycamille to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with start

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Joined season super late and have not played d3 in like a year, but I completed the challenge rift and cat kanais cube, just wondering what I should be going for with the cube and blood shards. TYIA

    submitted by /u/happysomeoneiguess to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment