• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Diablo Tempest Rush POJ pushing

    Diablo Tempest Rush POJ pushing


    Tempest Rush POJ pushing

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I just got into the game a month ago (taking time off of pushing m+ in WoW before SL). I leveled a monk with a buddy of mine and really enjoyed endgame. I've been able to solo push to GR 105 at para 800 but struggle to get any further. I'm wondering if any of you have any tips on pushing further.

    Here's my current pushing gear: https://www.d3planner.com/409286684

    I look forward to your responses!

    submitted by /u/LucidElectrician to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Malthael?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I hit 70 on my Necromancer a few days ago after buying the game for Switch, and I've been doing Greater Rifts and Bounties on Torment 4. The last thing I need to do to complete Chapter 4 of the season is kill Malthael on the same difficulty.

    But, I'm stuck. I absolutely tear through everything I fight except for him. I've tried Singularity Skeletons, Land of the Dead with GoD Regular Skeletons and Devour or Corpse Lance, Flesh Golem with Corpse Lance, and Bone Armor (somebody said I should try to tank him and make use of the set bonus more, and it did not work).

    He just walks after me at speed ignoring my minions and debuffs, and I can't deal enough consistent damage to take him down. Pretty sure he can't be slowed by anything but cold effects either. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, since I can't find any specific build advice for Necromancers that doesn't say I should just be able to one shot him because I'm a Necromancer.

    I have full Level 70 rares, four pieces of the Inarius set, and a few legendaries. Most of my gear is based around Singularity Skeletons (with the exception of Inarius), but I've swapped out a few pieces while trying the other builds.

    submitted by /u/Endrak to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment