• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Diablo GoD DH: what now (gear question) ?

    Diablo GoD DH: what now (gear question) ?


    GoD DH: what now (gear question) ?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Dear all,

    Im reached ~ 1500 para, I have decent GoD Gear + xbows, details you can see below:

    https://www.d3planner.com/783837568

    My question is: what should I change now or what should be my prio to augument ?

    Thank you in advance for every comments.

    submitted by /u/wronerro to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should i equip ? Feel sad to not equip my first primordial weapon

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Old season builds

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Coming back to the game after two years. The sidebar has builds updated for an old season. Are there links to builds somewhere for current, or is it that nothing has changed?

    submitted by /u/Fastidius to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Amulet decision for GoD Hungering Arrow

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Amulet decision for GoD Hungering Arrow

    Been having a hard time getting a good FoT and this one seems to be the best I have gotten so far. To maximize damage, should I stick with my Haunt of Vaxo for now even though none of my items/abilities proc Vaxo's effect, or should I switch to the FoT (with a socket re-roll)? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/3mfflaieofk51.png?width=1143&format=png&auto=webp&s=b155eeeb409a294308ffd98af836c73b0ffc4e6c

    submitted by /u/aggrophobe to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WoL sunwuko or LoD?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Wo I have a sunwuko WoL build set up. It can run a gr13 in like 3 minutes but really struggles with both Toughness and Damage. I have a justice build doing gr 95s if that helps. Which of the 2 WoL builds is better for speed rifts around 90? And if you have a build link please post

    submitted by /u/Redjester016 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken Run?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Does a viable Chicken Run version of the WD exist anymore? I know s20 was perfect cuz you could cube the Barber and Glazing Demise as well as Wildwood but does one exist without needing 3 weapons in the cube?

    submitted by /u/kustiki321 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment