• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Diablo MotE/Seismic Slam build... How can I optimize for 100+ GR's?

    Diablo MotE/Seismic Slam build... How can I optimize for 100+ GR's?


    MotE/Seismic Slam build... How can I optimize for 100+ GR's?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    This is my first season and I have been following the icy-veins build guide for my barb. I am really enjoying the seismic slam, but when playing solo I just can't handle the high level GRs (100+). Typically it's a problem with my fury regen (I improved that a bit recently) and probably my CDR. I'm sure there are things that I can change and/or improve to optimize this build... just not quite sure how.

    Can someone please give me some tips on how I can optimize my build? TIA!

    submitted by /u/ree_m_arkable to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD Gloves Reroll

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    GoD Gloves Reroll

    I got this ancient GoD gloves and was wondering how to go about rerolling this correctly. Should I reroll DEX to CHD then augment DEX back in? Or should I reroll the LPH to CHD and augment DEX?

    I currently have 569% CHD but only at 8k LPH using the gloves currently equipped.

    Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a9qljq2

    https://preview.redd.it/zjwpjamr8xf51.jpg?width=1127&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c768d7482d3990faf5002c8003525c967db0c31

    submitted by /u/Helluva-Pot to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for opinions on augments for side builds/chars (WD/Monk, S21, PC)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    What is everyones favorite character to play in the new season?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Looking for opinions on augments for side builds/chars (WD/Monk, S21, PC)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    What is everyones favorite character to play in the new season?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Power leveling

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Could someone power level me and help me out with the cube items so I can extract some item powers for my necro?

    submitted by /u/ThealmightyHalffoot to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Which one is better to cube, lamentation, morticks brace or hexing pants of mr yan? I play ww barb. Thank you (:

    submitted by /u/liryc03 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to roll on this Dawn

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Greater Rift quwstions?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I'm a paragon 706 w/ a UE Multishot crimson build and was wondering what lvl GR can I achieve without augmenting gear? I'm currently about to try lvl 90 GR didnt have any problems with lvl 87GR

    What's yalls breaking point for GRs at paragon 700?

    Is there a point at which is considered to be impossible to push any further without legend gem augments?

    And if you jumped fifty lvls is there a significant enough stat increase to be able to push past a rift that you currently cant beat?

    Finally how much do GR differ in difficulty when increasing in increments of 5 lvls?

    submitted by /u/SekciSkeleton to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyones favorite character to play in the new season?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    UE multishot Build advice?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/334508393 Current setup atm. Anything specific for stats I should be looking for in my gear??

    submitted by /u/SekciSkeleton to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyones favorite character to play in the new season?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment