• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Diablo Dear Blizzard... (a plea)

    Diablo Dear Blizzard... (a plea)


    Dear Blizzard... (a plea)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    With lockdown and the distance between us, gaming has been the best way for my dad and I to keep in contact and spend time together. But tonight he had to stop playing this due to the seasonal buff frustrating him too much.

    Whilst the idea was interesting and I was excited to try it, the loud sounds and bright visuals, distracts from the gameplay and has been annoying many players.

    I have seen many suggestions for changes that could be made:

    • Change the effect to a passive legendary effect (Convention Of Elements or Ring Of Royal Grandeur perhaps) .

    • Allow players to turn off the buff (perhaps this could just turn off the visuals and sound and keep the effect).

    • Lessen the visuals (add some transparency maybe) and turn down/off the sound.

    Personally, I never got to try the Ring of Royal Grandeur season and I've heard it was good so I'd love to try it but I'd be happy with any solution just to be able to continue my seasonal game with my dad.

    Thanks for the amazing game.

    submitted by /u/Throwxinaway
    [link] [comments]

    The GoD set for DH sometimes just decides not to give any stacks if you have too high attack speed

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    How did this seasonal effect make it past PTR?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    The seasonal effect is awful:

    1) the graphic effects make it nearly impossible to see what's going on. I would be irate if I was a HC player and died to something I couldn't see. No one I've talked to in game general chat or any of the communities I'm in are enjoying it.

    2) the sounds are obnoxious. Give us a way to eliminate the sounds. I haven't heard anyone that enjoys them. There might be a few but none that I have met.

    3) the damage they do is pathetic. For such a huge handicap visually and strategically being impossible to use on purpose, they do very very little damage.

    They appear to be testing stuff for D4 is my only guess and if that's the case I just got much less excited for it.

    I'm sure there might be some people who are enjoying it but I haven't met one yet.

    submitted by /u/Saint-Khaoz
    [link] [comments]

    Diablol 2 Ep 0 'Prelude'

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Season 21 Theme now oneshots RGs even easier than on PTR (in groups at least)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I’m new to the game (Switch), can anyone explain sets and a few other things to me?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Beat the campaign as a Monk on expert and loved it. Now I've been doing adventure bounties and such as a seasonal Necromancer. I think I've got a grip on most things by now but I'm still confused about sets.

    Are they higher than legendary? And I'm guessing I'm looking for a full set when I find one piece. Wouldn't that just lead to finding one set that's like strong than all the others and that's that though?

    Also, I haven't used the blacksmith once. Is he something to actually look into or should I just avoid it? I've noticed I've gotten a few set recipes for him now.

    And is there anyway of seeing how to get materials you need? I got the cube and would like to start extracting some legendary stuff, but I'm missing some materials and have no idea where to look for them.

    I think that's about all the questions right now. Real fun game, enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. Thanks for any help!

    EDIT : Oh also how important is Leoric's crown? I got it this run and put a ruby in it. Is that the way to go?

    submitted by /u/get_the_data
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sensitive to sound... Any way to mute the seasonal theme? :/

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    It actually stresses me out, I don't like deep / horn like noises. I've tried lowering the game volume but it's loud enough to drown the other sounds out. Would really appreciate a "Seasonal Effects" volume slider, PLEASE... This is making the game unplayable for me

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    Resume game is grayed our

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Powerlevel T16

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Someone powerlevel'd me on T16 earlier - this isn't bannable right? I only knew of powerleveling on T6 until today.

    submitted by /u/mekranil
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone lagging?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I constantly have a 1500+ms since the season started

    https://www.speedtest.net/ ping is 8 ms, download is 711 Mbps and upload is 18 Mpbs

    submitted by /u/LazarusD3
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious about your opinion on Trading.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hello all! First of all, I've never played an ARPG game extensively. My lack of experience in these games is the reason I want to hear your opinions. As a game designer, the massively complicated systems of ARPGs deeply inspires me and one of the aspects I'm most curious about is trading systems.

    I'm aware that a major criticism for D3 was the auction house, and I can kind of see why it created such an uproar amongst you fans. To me, it showed how fragile those systems can be and how careful designers should be developing these features.

    Can you describe me your opinions about trading, from your perspective as a dedicated player (I imagine since you follow this subreddit, you are atleast somehow above average) and as well as your reflections for other kind of players, be it casuals, newcomers and no-lifers.

    TLDR; Why does trading suck in ARPGs? Why is it great? What does it need?

    Thank you very much for everyone considering giving a response!

    submitted by /u/anarcht
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 items and stat points

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Hi I just had two questions about Diablo 1 that I didn't find in the wikis:

    1) Do you get different drops in nightmare or hell difficulty multiplayer? I wasn't able to confirm if you do or not; I'm guessing if you play any of the difficulties they are all the same items, regardless of where you find them. Was just curious if maybe you find the same sword or something in hell, it would have better stats compared to normal.

    2) Any brief guides on how to allocate stat points for warrior? Or for a normal playthrough just kind of put some into everything?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Susan_daisy83
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 Xbox?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Anyone want to play together for a bit on Xbox? Seasonal only. I'm currently at Paragon 169, playing DH.

    submitted by /u/TheNamesColin
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4: Make hell and heaven the resting place of human souls again

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    This is coming from an atheist, so there's not religious motivation here.

    I think Diablo IV atmosphere would be enhanced if Heaven ad hell once again became the resting place of souls as was the case in D I & II. DIII implicitly reduced hell and heaven only to the place where demons and angels come from. There were no damned souls in hell, and no blessed souls in heaven. Part of the reason Diablo II hell left much more of an impression was because hell was populated with damned souls suffer eternal torment there. Of course the great music also played a major part.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgdkkG2Jl5w

    If Diablo IV devs really want to go back to the creepy feel of the first two games they need to have the guts to show this in their hell sections of the game. Otherwise it will make hell and the stakes of the demonic presence much impact.

    submitted by /u/Mir_man
    [link] [comments]

    Malthael

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    can someone kill him for me on torment 4? the free barb set with 4 piece has 0 dmg. season sc NA

    ign is hyrenfreak

    submitted by /u/hyrenfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Grey screen / D3D Error crash.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So, after not launching the game (D3) for a month or so, it's decided to no longer work. I've tried many, many different things to fix it.

    - I have no Razer software or similar

    - No overlays

    - Re-installed multiple times

    - Cleaned out battle.net cache

    - Updated GPU

    - Reset in-game settings, messed with config files

    I'm really stuck on what to do. Has anybody found any other fix for this? My specs are

    i7-7700k 4.2GHz

    GTX 1080

    16GB DDR4-3000

    submitted by /u/callumeister
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 70 barbarian

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    So what setup should I be using at fresh 70? I don't think the 2 piece might of the earth set is helping whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/ProtWarriorsAreFine
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I'm playing this game for a week and I really like it, now this is my first season and I have a question, Will I get set reward randomly or it depends on the class I'm playing?

    Thank you xx

    submitted by /u/Lalaland1231773
    [link] [comments]

    Thieves Hideout levels - *huge* frame rate drops now?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I often had some hiccuppy frame rates on this tile set before in rifts, but when I was playing yesterday in group, I was constantly dropping into single digit frame rates there, especially when all the seasonal garbage was spewing all over the screen. AMD 2700x + RX 2060 Super etc btw.

    Frustrating to go through these rifts :(

    submitted by /u/coani
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon Lvl?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    What is paragon Lvl and how do I increase them?

    submitted by /u/mahaew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment