• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Diablo Looking for the name of the transmog for this chest piece here. For some reason of only have the transmog for the the chest but not the rest of the armor. I want to get the transmog for the rest of the armor or at least the name of the set ! Hopefully someone can help me out

    Diablo Looking for the name of the transmog for this chest piece here. For some reason of only have the transmog for the the chest but not the rest of the armor. I want to get the transmog for the rest of the armor or at least the name of the set ! Hopefully someone can help me out


    Looking for the name of the transmog for this chest piece here. For some reason of only have the transmog for the the chest but not the rest of the armor. I want to get the transmog for the rest of the armor or at least the name of the set ! Hopefully someone can help me out

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 20, 2020

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What do we think about the new Necro set?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Haven't been able to play on PTR so this is pure speculation on my part.

    The 2 piece set bonus is meh but i think the 4 piece bonus paired with Haunted visions and a Unity could make you really tanky for solo

    The 6 piece bonus is obviously where the fun begin and i am glad is not another Bone Lance/Corpse Explosion set(i really feel like pestilence and trags are the same set some times)

    I believe is gonna be great for solo pushing but i dont know if the clear speed is gonna be a killer for this build since corpse lance is somewhat slow.

    If i am speaking utter garbage let me know and im gonna delete the post a keep lurking.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/skapista to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    FROST TYPHON HYRA

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Looking for any weapon recommendations to push for

    submitted by /u/Stubbss97 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Rolls?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Just spent the whole day yesterday spending all my bloodshards on mojos...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    ... only to realize Spite is a crafted item. FML

    submitted by /u/zegui8 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 20] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [question] PoJ TR console not one-shotting on cold cycle + blind

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Running TR with PoJ but can't seem to one-shot elites at 90 GR during my cold-cycle + blind.

    The monk on Switch has significantly better gear compared to my PC monk but I can barely finish a 90+ rift while my PC monk (worse gear no augments) can for 110. On PC, during the cold-cycle + blind, mobs and elites explode. Not so on my Switch (have not tried on PS4 yet as I main a Crusader on there)

    Is the flurry bug not fixed on Consoles?

    submitted by /u/kerelenko to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    WD build for curses conquest?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I'm asking for tips on what build works to get that 350 kills. I only got up to 200+ kills with Helltooth gargs. I'm playing on ps4 btw, and I see a WD there on the leaderboard for this conquest. Thanks

    submitted by /u/boybrushdRED to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Speed build valor?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Recently got back into diablo and booted up a day or two ago in season 20. Looking to create a crusader speed build as I remember them being really strong and quick in season 19, back then I had this build: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105579-aov-crusader-t16-ultra-speeds-2-6-7

    How would this translate to season 20? Any big differences or all good to go? I got all pieces together but I feel really lackluster in comparison, I do lack the lightning % on necklace + bracer which will explain a fair bit, but feels like it wont improve way too much beyond that.

    Edit: I swapped around and got it working decently but it's relatively weak for T16. I got ancient weapon, shield and several armor parts, my CDR is on the low side which means more damage (CHC, CHD, AS, FotH%) for the period arakat is up. I got lightning % on both bracers and necklace, as well as added bane of the powerful to my necklace. Am I missing something here? Feels like I'm missing an entire multiplier somewhere, elite packs/boss take several hits to kill, 25+ for the latter, trash gets destroyed in one hit most of the time. I thought of using bane of the stricken solely for the rift guardian but that won't help me too much in the grand scheme of things. Rolling with trapped, powerful and boon.

    submitted by /u/Ngambui to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    GR150+ Rift Guardian kill times 1H vs 2H

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    As an RGK I recently switched to the 2H squirts variant to push 145+ GRs. It hits harder than 1H but on bosses with alot of damage I can't keep squirts up so I feel like the damage is lower than 1H due to less stricken stacks. So now I'm thinking about going back to the 1H set up for lower overall damage, but more consistent kill times, and possibly higher damage on difficult bosses.

    eg. a bad boss at GR150 takes 3.5 mins to kill.

    With 3000 paragon and 10 augments would a 1H setup deliver a faster kill time?

    submitted by /u/Hotness4L to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best build I could go with for the crusader very curios to see your builds

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment