• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Diablo I finally did it! There's still two weeks left in the season and I'll probably get passed but this is still a beautiful moment!

    Diablo I finally did it! There's still two weeks left in the season and I'll probably get passed but this is still a beautiful moment!


    I finally did it! There's still two weeks left in the season and I'll probably get passed but this is still a beautiful moment!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Help with AOV build

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Okay so I followed build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-aegis-of-valor-heavens-fury-build and here is the result: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/119474202

    A few questions

    1) Why doesn't my Flavor of time have the Pylon bonus?

    2) How often do I cast Heaven's Fury and how often do I cast Fist of the Heavens?

    3) When do I cast my supporting skills?

    4) My Jewelry cube socket has the Ring of Royal Grandeur but I don't know why it is not showing up in the above link. Any idea?

    So far my build can survive T16 and Neph rifts but GR 90 totally destroys me.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Will the standard Spirit Barrage build still work after s20? Will hear have to replaced, or?..

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and haven't been involved in seasons before, and i was wondering if the Spirit Barrage build will still work after the season ends?

    submitted by /u/JadonArey to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Land of the dead bugged?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I just hit 70 on my necromancer and I'm finding that land of the dead isn't giving me essence. I had this happen with leveling and I figured my unique shoulders were causing it to not work for some reason so I unequipped them and it started working again... but now even with no gear on it doesn't work. I'm confused. I don't see any gear or skill descriptions indicating that this would happen and I can't find anything googling... help?

    submitted by /u/trashitagain to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Triumvirate Question

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm still fairly new to this game. I have a question about the triumvirate. I currently have a FO wizard at around 1000 paragon. I currently have two ancient ones that I've been re-rolling

    Both have similar stats, the damage boost for the first one is 331% and it has the +15% damage to arcane orb.

    The second has 395% damage boost but does not have the +15% for arcane orb.

    The rest of the stats on both items are pretty much the same.

    Build has around 17,000 INT so far.

    Which one is the better one for more damage?

    Sorry if this a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/SmartScientist0 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal theme

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Is this cube thing a seasonal theme? Will it go back to one slot per item again Like we cant use 3 rings or 3 weps ? Sorry its my first season back in a long time dont know how thos goes..

    submitted by /u/trent10002 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugus set + Mask of jeram Questions

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Hi fellow witch doctors. Im new to witch doctor and diablo 3 in general.

    I am wondering if Mask of Jeram in combination with the Gazing demize increase only the Phantasms, or all Spirit Barrage damage?

    Also why is nobody on the leaderboard or the guides using Voo's Juicer with the Mundunugus set?

    submitted by /u/shivashankar108 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game a few days ago, hit 70. Trying to farm for Inarius set, and speed builds for fresh 70s without sets?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Pretty confused as this is my first time getting 70 on season mode.

    Have a couple legendarias, I believe 121K damage. I believe I can make Sage's set from the blacksmith, which I think helps Death's Breath farming. I can clear rifts super easily on Master setting. Trying to get some footing as to how to keep going forward. A lot of the YouTube videos are for people who are already geared, so I'm not really sure how to approach level 70 end game.

    submitted by /u/UselessMedStudent to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    does it matter if you have the barber cubed while using sacred harvester or is the other way around better?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Just got the game a few days ago, hit 70. Trying to farm for Inarius set, and speed builds for fresh 70s without sets?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Pretty confused as this is my first time getting 70 on season mode.

    Have a couple legendarias, I believe 121K damage. I believe I can make Sage's set from the blacksmith, which I think helps Death's Breath farming. I can clear rifts super easily on Master setting. Trying to get some footing as to how to keep going forward. A lot of the YouTube videos are for people who are already geared, so I'm not really sure how to approach level 70 end game.

    submitted by /u/UselessMedStudent to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] I'm struggling to stay alive and need advice

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I could use some advice. I'm trying to clear GR 70 solo with my seasonal Necromancer and I'm doing okay so far, but I have zero survivability. I'm using a Pestilence Corpse Lance Build and I know the gist of it, and seem to do okay, until I get hit randomly and die. I could use some advice on what to change in order to clear GR70 solo, as that's really my main goal for the season.

    Here is my build. https://www.d3planner.com/123413230

    Any and all advice is welcome and helpful. Thanks again

    submitted by /u/DominusLux to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment