• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Diablo Hardcore Witch Doctor Players Help Please!!!

    Diablo Hardcore Witch Doctor Players Help Please!!!


    Hardcore Witch Doctor Players Help Please!!!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I have been pushing Rifts for a bit and feel that i might be doin something wrong. My survivability seems is lacking and wanna know what i can do to help with that. I currently am running the SB build with capt crimson belt and pants. Any suggestions would help. I have gotten to GR70 but definitely fear i cant survive further.

    submitted by /u/KeyworkLegend to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Obsidian Ring or Reaver in cube for CDR? LoD Mages

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    To get the most out of cool down reductions on and LoD Mages build should I be using ORZ or MR in the cube?

    Most builds use reaver but it seems like the amount of hits coming from the mages would be a better source of CDR with Obsidian ring.

    submitted by /u/JennyandtheEssDog to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How much of a damage cut should I take to switch from disintegrate +Tal Rasha to Vyr Archon?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm picking diablo back up after a couple years, and realizing that the disintegrate build I have always loved is outdated. I'm looking at switching over to one of the better builds, either Vyr Archon or LOD Hydra, but since I have most of the items I need for The Vyr build I'm starting there.

    Trouble is, when I equip everything, my damage stat sinks from 875k to 375k. Obviously it would pick up when I go into archon, but since I'm not in archon 100% of the time, I'm not sure how to weight that damage. Should I wait to find better items to switch? Will the gains from the better build make up for cutting my damage more than in half?

    FYI I have about half of the items needed for LOD Hydra so it'll be a while before I can try that one.

    submitted by /u/olekingcole001 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is the demon hunter a dead class?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    question about roll

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hello!!

    Two days ago in my 5 hours speedfarm level 90 rift session I dropped two Istvan's Paired Blades in primal. I know that was very lucky. But now I have a question to you guys. What should I roll in my Slanderer -

    1. Attack speed to lph?
    2. Dex to lph?

    Or maybe something else.

    And maybe you have some more suggestion what can i change in my eq.

    My d3planner profile - https://www.d3planner.com/200762278

    Im waiting for your response

    Thank you

    PS. really sorry for my English

    submitted by /u/Bymbo to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment