• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Diablo How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Diablo How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)


    How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    How to increase my toughness to survive Torment X and above?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I'm doing a lot of damage using the full Tal Rasha's set and other legendaries, but I keep getting one shotted by enemies in Torment 10, plus it takes quite a while to kill the enemies even though I'm doing 100-600million per hit. I have Aquila's Cuirass, a legendary source that casts my secondary spells every second, and one other thing in Kunai's cube. I'm using a mostly lightning Arcane Torrent build with black hole and fire hydra being secondary skills. My toughness is about 14 million right now. How can I increase it without losing the Tal Rasha set bonus damage stacks? Also how can I up my damage even more?

    submitted by /u/frostymulberry_4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Captain Crimson and Laws of Valor (Unstoppable Force)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Quick question I was hoping one of the sader pros could weigh in on.

    When running AoV builds with Captain Crimson - does the Unstoppable Force rune (reduced wrath costs) from Laws of Valor provide damage reduction through Captain Crimson's set bonus?

    I've been using a FoH variant for speed runs below 100. Since FoH barely costs and resources I was thinking about swapping to a different Law/Rune.

    submitted by /u/martyw1123 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Advice grinding PoJ ancients/primals?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I cleared 95 in 7 mins using a speed farming variant of PoJ without any ancients. Honestly stunned by the set. The Won Khim Lau combined with the Vengeful Wind is ridiculous for farming. 13 stacks of sweeping wind, each increasing speed by 5%. T16 rifts in 3-5 mins solo.

    The problem is that I'm gambling crystals, upgrading rares and reforging set items and no method is getting me any ancients.

    I'm only a couple weeks into diablo, not sure what the best grind is. I've looked it up, but opinions seem divided. Yet, I look at the leaderboard, and I see complete sets of primals!

    Is the general drop rate of T16 rifts and DB for upgrading rares more efficient than pushing higher rifts and hoping for good rift guardian drops? Is rerolling from bounty mats king?

    Edit: apparently the RNG gods favoured me. I now have a complete set of ancient PoJ gear, ancient WKL. All from trading blood shards, where the past 12 hours grinding gave me nothing. Thanks for the tips!

    submitted by /u/Jake_Swift to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Sigh.. i really want to like primal (vs a non-ancient). Is this worth loosing 9% crit for guys? (Rolled movement speed off for 100% crit damage) thx!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment