• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Diablo For pushing high gr which pair of stats of weapons is preferable?

    Diablo For pushing high gr which pair of stats of weapons is preferable?


    For pushing high gr which pair of stats of weapons is preferable?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    10% damage + 10 CDR or 24% AD + 10 CDR ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Rush + Bone Armor?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    Forgive my ignorance. But I have been seeing allot of builds with Bone Armor + Blood Rush on the same build. How is this possible? Is this a PC only thing? For example :Diablo Fan Build.Thanks

    submitted by /u/theorycraftist to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with what to do

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Hello, i'm currently enjoying the season so far. Started out with a Barbarian, but changed to Monk.

    The thing is, i can't go over 95 (somewhere there) I NEED to use Unity, otherwise i die at once, and with Unity i feel like i lack damage. I just got a double crit Unity, and i know my Flavor of Time isn't the best.

    Any advice is greatly appriciated, here's a link to my Monk

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/SnAQ-2913/hero/127416213

    submitted by /u/Snaqejack to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What bow is better?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Sunwuko gearcheck please (HC)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Hiya,

    I'm struggling to identify what exactly is off about my current build.

    https://www.d3planner.com/300418470

    I've pushed a GR108 with my justice set, but I feel like my damage output on the Wuko's is lacking. Even with the cold rotation on COE, it just doesn't have the same clear time.

    My justice set seems to have gone as high as I can take it, so now I'm looking to push this Wuko's build

    I'd appreciate any help / suggestions

    Edit: I don't have spirit problems as long as Epiphany is up, and I'm at full stacks on Sweeping Wind. So as long as I manage my Spirit, that's all good.

    submitted by /u/ClwNza to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Consideration

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I just started playing again about a week and a half ago, this time on ps4 compared to pc before, I'm running the Aegis of Valor, Fist of the Heavens build and it recommends Furnace in the cube. 50% dmg to elites is great but, I'm running Messerschmitt's reaver for CD by 1 second on kill, allowing me to keep Akarat's champion up indefinitely for a 35% dmg increase towards everything. Personally I find this better than Furnace, also paired with Akarat's Awakening for further bonuses, or you can just swap shield for something else.

    Thoughts?

    Also, currently, I'm able to clear solo up to gr77 haven't gone any further as I'm helping my bro farm as well.

    submitted by /u/EsfordKade to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Issue after weapon swap....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    All of a sudden i can't keep enough spirit up using tempest rush. I had Balance equipped and WKL in the cube...no problems with spirit. Full all the time.

    So I decided to swap to an ancient WKL and Echoing Fury and cubbed the Balance. Nothing else changed. Now I'm draining spirit down so bad I can't keep it up. What's going on here? Is the Echoing Fury causing it?

    submitted by /u/Toytacoman to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How about Heart Slaughter for WW Rend ?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    It has max of 30% physical damage affix

    with a zmonk in group, u could push a WW Rend barb with 90% physical damage thorough the whole rift and/or 25% up time if CoE equipped

    SoJ 20%

    Amulet 20%

    Bracers 20%

    Heart Slaughter 30%

    That's a huge elemental damage

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarians Weakness

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    I started playing Diablo 3. I'm playing barbarian and my duo has wizard. We are at level 26 and Wizard is just cleaning everything. My barb is actually useless at this point. It looks fine with the gear and weapons but I can't even do damage as near as 1/6 of wizards damage. Am I missing something, or should I choose another class to play duo with wizard?

    I thought about changing the difficulty but if I do that, the difference between us will not change. We are currently on Hard Difficulty.

    submitted by /u/tnhnbyr to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment