• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Diablo OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED

    Diablo OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED


    OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    DiabLoL "TP" ASMR

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Legacy Gear �� Ported to D2R HD

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Legacy Gear 💪 Ported to D2R HD

    Here's a pack of the iconic LoD inventory gear that's been upsampled and converted to a format for D2R's HD mode.

    AI 4x upsampling was used on original LoD pixel art.

    Info, method and credits here: https://github.com/pairofdocs/dc6_png_enhance

    Pics:

    Lod original

    Kinemil's Awl LoD HD

    D2R HD

    War Shrike

    D2R

    Silk's of the Victor

    D2R

    Swirling crystal (Occy model)

    D2R

    Jewel

    D2R

    Ohm rune

    D2R

    Cap/Hat/Shako

    D2R

    Bone helm

    D2R

    Cube

    D2R

    In-game look with transparency added to the images

    Zip pack. To test out place the items folder into D2R/Data/hd/global/ui/) https://www.mediafire.com/file/77i10o4p2pvqb5h/items.zip/file

    There are upsampled weapons, armors, misc items, uniques and sets.

    \Original artwork is copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment**

    submitted by /u/wariscrafty
    [link] [comments]

    D2R releasing "2nd half of this year" according to Investors Call.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsD6qyTpvuI

    At 28:53 you can clearly hear him say that both D2R and CoD are releasing "in the second half of the year".

    RIP June anniversary release. ;(

    On the bright side:

    "Diablo® II: Resurrected saw very positive feedback during early testing in April and online viewership of the alpha test was the highest ever for a Blizzard game test. "

    submitted by /u/Billymays1864
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to compare hydra speed builds

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide on what hydra rune will work out best for a speed build. Frost is what everyone uses. Lightning does the same damage but has range (and hits 3 times IIRC). Arcane does less damage but fills the screen explosive orbs of joy.

    Is the frost AoE cone just too big to pass up?

    submitted by /u/jktstance
    [link] [comments]

    Ign article

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    New "vendor" versions today

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    What are your predictions for the D2R trade market?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    So I tell people that I used to play D2, but in reality I used to spend all my time playing d2jsp like it was the stock market lol.

    I love trading and growing your "wealth" and getting insane collectors items type stuff. At one point I owned one of the few perm btals on east!

    So my question is, what do you anticipate the trade market will look like in d2r? Do you anticipate a jsp renaissance, a Reddit market, or in game being the market like it was way way back when?

    Cant wait!

    submitted by /u/237FIF
    [link] [comments]

    Importing files to the new D2

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    How will this work? Can I start playing the classic today and import my progress when the new D2 comes out?

    submitted by /u/Skurnackle1
    [link] [comments]

    With the alpha still being playable, what are the chances that some bot will be ready for launch?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    E.g. Andy or Duriel bot, countess bot, pits, tunnels, whatever... Somebody out there must be having dirty hands by now.

    3rd party trading will be huge the first 6 months of this game, so there's big money.

    submitted by /u/NikoBadman
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - May 05, 2021

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Returning D2 Player with a Question About Mana Burn.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I recently started playing again after a long break. Playing as a Frozen Orb Sorc. My question is, once you reach Nightmare difficulty is it normal for every mob to drain mana on hit (ranged and melee)?

    submitted by /u/CrowComeOver
    [link] [comments]

    [D3] Does the Gibbering Gemstone still exist?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I've been looking for this item for several hours in adventure mode to travel to Whimsyshire, but couldn't find it.

    Does this item still have a chance to appear?

    It is better to look for it in adventure mode or campaign?

    Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Pipitop
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Prime Evil Collection question

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    For anyone who may know, if I buy the Prime Evil Collection and already own Diablo 3 would I then have two copies of Diablo 3 on my Battle.net like how WoW functions?

    submitted by /u/Painfully-Stupid
    [link] [comments]

    Language problem on diablo 3 on ps4?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    So, I'm from Brazil, I bought the game (eternal/reaper of souls, was on sale) in the psn store, my ps4 settings are all in English (because I prefer it), and when I start the game it's in Spanish? That's not even my region language! We speak Portuguese here, I wanted to play in English, instead everything is in Spanish, I don't speak Spanish for fucks sake, wtf. I'm searching online but I can't seem to find a solution, anyone knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Drakross
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 resurgence. If I start playing the classic diablo 2 right now on battle.net online version. Will I be able to transfer my stuff to the new version for online play?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 resurgence. If I start playing the classic diablo 2 right now on battle.net online version. Will I be able to transfer my stuff to the new version for online play?

    submitted by /u/Skurnackle1
    [link] [comments]

    Are the backwards perceived female character ages in D2R an intentional joke or are they serious?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Hear me out, lol.

    This is based upon my perceptions as both a kid (when I was 16 or so) and now (about 38.)

    So we've got Akara and Atma who seem to be older based on their attitude, demeanor, inflections and appearance. Yet they have an extremely youthful appearance in D2R.

    Meanwhile the youthful Charsi, Fara, the rogue hireling and even Kashya seem to be skeletons in the face. Way too chiseled, perhaps? Their faces are just very square and less chiseled, which is a sign of aging. It could also be high testosterone, but all four of the "younger" characters having the same predisposition? I don't buy it. Kashya is actually the most passable here (I'd even go as far as to say she's kinda cute) so I'm willing to forgive them if all the characters don't look this way.

    So I'm wondering if this is an intentional joke to get a rise out of us, or if they're actually serious? ... it's hard to say, because they really shouldn't be this far off.

    On a side note, a lot of the male characters somehow seem off, too... however Jerhyn seems to be done very well. But Greiz doesn't seem chunky enough somehow... his face is also having this aging very skinny problem. Geglash, despite looking pretty good at a glance is missing some upper body fat... his upper arms specifically are missing some droop. Also, is Cain hunching forwards a bit too much?

    lol

    This sounds so pedantic I'm sure, but things just don't look right.

    submitted by /u/Siigari
    [link] [comments]

    Why exactly DID the Dark Wanderer drag Marius along during the events of Diablo 2?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    He surely just slowed him down and served as a liability. Was it Aiden wanting some companionship, Diablo wanting to feed off fear, or did he plan so far ahead as to know that he would take Baal's soulstone?

    submitted by /u/TesseractAmaAta
    [link] [comments]

    First primal drop said no to my plans

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    So as I was playing through the season and slowly going up GRs, I've been running Zuni Carnevil with the intent of switching over to LoD carnevil after I level up the gem more. Well when I finished my first GR 70 and got my primal...

    It was primal Zuni boots. I think the game is telling me to stick to the set. Anyone else ever get a clear message from the game telling your plans to screw off?

    submitted by /u/Sithyrys522
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I've ever drop a more useless primal

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment