• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Diablo Masquerade Bone Spear play style questions

    Diablo Masquerade Bone Spear play style questions


    Masquerade Bone Spear play style questions

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Hello, I just created my first necro, got him mostly geared up using Maxroll's Masq Bone Spear GR push variant w/ Aughilds, and have pushed up to GR75 without too much problem.

    I have a few questions on play style:

    \1. Bone Spear drains my Essence quickly. To compensate I've swapped my Frailty rune and several passives from the +dmg Push variant to ones that restore Essence. Not doing any damage without Essence.

    This works fine at T16 levels, but how do you handle this at higher GR levels when you can't sacrifice damage runes and passives for Essence ones? Do you just constantly bounce back and forth between firing Spears from range, and whacking stuff in melee with Grim Scythe?

    \2. Which brings me to my second question - Grim Scythe does literally zero damage at T16 or GR75. Mob health doesn't decrease by even half a pixel. It does fill up my essence quickly, and applies Bane of the Stricken, as it's supposed to. Is this normal? No damage from GS, just use it to refill Essence and apply Stricken debuff?

    \3. Is there any viable Push alternative to Grim Scythe? I'm playing around with both Bone Spikes and Siphon Life, but using them means your Simulacrums don't inherit a Grim Scythe rune. Is that a major problem?

    \4. Are there any tricks to aiming your and your Simulacrums' Bone Spears? Especially since they're coming at the target from slightly different angles. Currently I just mouse over what I want to hit and press the Bone Spear button. Is your mouseover target where the three Bone Spears converge and cross paths?

    Thanks! Maybe more later as I think of them.

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Best Follower Choice?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    What is the best follower for high GR push firebird wiz?

    submitted by /u/Zappyli to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting the T10 in 2 min conquest done.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Doing thorns bombardment, wreath of lightning/boon hoarder.

    I've cleared GR100 solo, this is my last thing for the season and I just can't get it. I'm like consistently 2.5 min I've gotten pretty close but still can't get there.

    Any tips? I wanna do it solo so no carries plz

    submitted by /u/JammmJam to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question:

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I am leaning to a potential build of zunimassa dom/helltooth mid. I wanted to ask: does zunimassa affect necrosis?

    Update: The defence was absolute trash, I'm going back to my initial Jade Dom/Zuni mid.

    submitted by /u/Magicmisterman to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Physical or Fire for UE MS?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Hardcore player here. I see everyone running fire but also see you tubers saying physical is better late game .

    If I have good ancient gear already. Should i switch over to physical?

    submitted by /u/mystyle21 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is the ability that causes you to apply all curses when you apply one curse?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I just started playing a Necro, and could have sworn I saw a rune, passive, Legendary power, or something that causes you to apply all of your curses when you apply one of them.

    But now I can't find it anywhere. Did I just hallucinate this, or does it really exist somewhere?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment