• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 45, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 45, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 45, 2020

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 45] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get patterns of justice and crimson build?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    So I'm pretty new to diablo and I recently heard about the Patterns of Justice with Crimsons build but I have no idea where to get these sets and I've looked everywhere searching YouTube to see if it was a set dungeon or even on wikis. Can someone help me with this question?

    submitted by /u/loganl7970 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Getting gear

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Hello all!

    I am sure this question has been asked a thousand times but I can't find a strategy on how to go about this. What's the best way to get the equipment you want? This is what I am doing right now. Go with Kadela and gamble until I get what I want. But sometimes what I want doesn't seem to be that strong so do I just keep gambling until I get a stronger version? Or is there a way to upgrade it? For instance in gambling with her I got an ancient legendary ring but without a socket... should I reforged it? I'm afraid it will loose the ancient status or is that a bad assumption? Can you please share your strategy on getting the best equipment of a build?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Tulkas2491 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment