• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Diablo Moment of silence for one of the good ones.....my first hardcore toon. He was a good boi.

    Diablo Moment of silence for one of the good ones.....my first hardcore toon. He was a good boi.


    Moment of silence for one of the good ones.....my first hardcore toon. He was a good boi.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    A new Leapquake guide

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Hello, everybody.

    I just wanted to let people know I recently wrote a new guide to the Leapquake build over on the official D3 forums. If you are playing that build, or would like to give it a try, you may want to check it out. I'm happy to answer any questions, though I am around over there much more than here on Reddit.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-mote6-leapquake/22251/1

    submitted by /u/rage13139 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    PTR thoughts

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    They excluded mac users from the PTR so I am wondering if anyone else tried it? Does the hydra get some needed buff? Does the change to etched sigil make any difference?

    submitted by /u/LightBringerNH to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo immortal Necromancers - newest skills and graphics

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment