• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Diablo Thank you Zoltun Kulle

    Diablo Thank you Zoltun Kulle


    Thank you Zoltun Kulle

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Is the normal satchel my best out of the three here?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Cold vS lightning

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I'm seeing a decent amount of Monks running with Lightning damage instead of Cold damage at the top of the leaderboards. What is the reasoning behind this? I would think it wouldn't increase Flurry damage, but it would have to for this decision to be viable?

    submitted by /u/manquistador to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Chantodo Gems/End Game

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I recently finished my build and am wondering about what the best Legendary Gems are for an optimized end game build. Also, I opted to not use the neck/ring set because I already had a primal Karini and really good Squirts. Is this the right call or should I go for the set instead?

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    why does my necro build suck so bad?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/123330573

    I followed this: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/inarius-corpse-explosion-necromancer-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    and while I don't have everything recommended...I'm most of the way there. However, my build sucks really bad. I can't survive T14 without dying in 2-3 hits. I can kill stuff, but only if I used land of the dead + CE. Everything else does pitiful damage.

    So basically I run around trying not to die (but end up dying) while waiting for land of the dead cooldown to complete. Once it's done, I can do decent damage for 10 seconds and then it's running around not dying.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Grin Reaper

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    do you guys think the grin reaper is really strong for mundunugu WD, i personally use it and in my experience it really is good if u want to maximize the damage burst, i cubed it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Running GR120s, my CHC is 51 and CHD is 597, area damage is 135, what to reroll?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    critique my season set build

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/candytripn-1177/ (AURATHRISHA)

     

    decided to come back for this season and just roll with the season set (without looking at builds)

    How is it looking? Damage is great, but I think my defense could be better. Is there anything you'd swap? What stats would you aim for when looking for upgrades? Gems ok (gem itself, not the crappy level ;p)?

    I'm enjoying going frost and using frostburn for both defense with Defenders and offense with Krysbins. Am I reading that right? Is there's something you think might be better?

    Big things are I want to keep with Inarius, and I want to focus on perma simulacrums, as I've never used them until now.

    Thanks, and happy grinding.

     

    bonus question

    With shadowhook and overwhelming essence.. simulacrum reservoir or blood and bone?

    submitted by /u/candytripn to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    My Idea for an Improvement on the Shadow's Mantle Set

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing a Shadow's Mantle Impale Demon Hunter, and I was thinking about how Blizzard could improve the set for a following patch. Just as it currently buffs Impale and works best with Karlei's Point and Holy Point Shot, it could also be improved to buff Chakram with Sword of Ill Will and Spires of Seething Hatred or Fan of Knives with Lord Greenstone's Fan. What to you think?

    submitted by /u/Disciple_of_Cthulhu to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Select target for Command Skeleton (Switch)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I want to try the Bloodlancer build but how do I select a target for proc?

    submitted by /u/irrelevent_dad40 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Build for new seasonal monk?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Just started season after a couple of seasons off, what build is ideal after getting rushed and trying to farm up to get the seasonal set? I haven't played since tempest rush has been the meta so I'm a little new to it.

    submitted by /u/gogosuperman to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How to split paragon points between vitality and dexterity

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    So just curious is there a general rule of thumb for how to split points between these i'm currently at paragon 1052 and got them split 1:1. should i change this?

    submitted by /u/TR_Abilityy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Pre bul-kathos fury generation...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    First time playing season and having to start over. I took the bul-kathos combo fury generation for granted and I know it won't be that long before I get the sword set but until I do.... Is there any trick I don't know of to have a constant supply of fury?

    I changed my left mouse from rend to a fury generating ability so that helps...

    submitted by /u/SouthBostonJoe to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does Decrepify proc Iceblink gem effect?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I run ZNec with Simulacrum (Cursed Form rune) and Frality (Aura of Frality) and I wonder if Decrepify applied this way procs the Iceblink gem effect? The gem says cold skills (and Decrepify is physical), but it slows enemies like a cold skill.

    submitted by /u/izdwuut to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bounties. Worth the time? Or waste of time?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    So I'm paragon 980ish. I get very little exp from bounties in t16. I'm also missing a few ancient items. Is it worth the time to do bounties to try and get the last few ancients I need? Or should I just keep doing greater rifts for paragon and hope they drop or get them from spending shards? I have a speed build with ef/ ambo Rachel's ring of larceny and all that jazz. I know there is probably mixed opinions on this.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment